Open-minded pips: Should I devirginize my friend?

His profile:

Level of virginity: no history of any form of sex. masturbates once a week because he's afraid to lose too much sperm

Hi! We are currently residing somewhere in the Middle East where access to sex is very hard due to strict religious practice. Having a girlfriend is strictly prohibited and only high ranking officials can afford hookers.

So the reasons why I'm considering to have sex him:

1. It's been a while since I did it

2. I fell in love with my last fubu, I just want to confirm if I am really this vulnerable to romantic bull****

3. My dormitory was bombed 3x already. I need release.

4. He is my friend who helped me in every problems I encountered. I want to consider this as my thank you gift before I bid farewell

5. 3 months from now, I'm going back to my country. I need to "taste" their locals but only 1% can be trusted because it's their bragging rights that they had sex and plus points if they had sex with a foreigner. I believe that he is among the 1% because he caught me last year having sex with my previous fubu and his lips are sealed. And, he has good hygiene too.

6. I feel honored to devirginize a guy considering our 4-year age gap.

Reasons why I'm hesitating:

1. He's too shy to buy a condom and I can't provide a condom for him.

2. I'm afraid that I might lose him as a friend.

3. It's my first time to be the "teacher", I don't know where to begin.

Last, if this is a green light:

Any tips?

Look, no condom is no deal. Think of the repercussions if he got you pregnant. So if he doesn't want to do it bad enough to buy or borrow a condom, forget it.

As for being his teacher, you really can't teach much in 30 seconds and that's about as long as a virgin is going to last. Especially one who is afraid to lose much sperm.

As for being afraid to lose him as a friend, the more likely scenario is you'll never be able to get rid of him.

But I like your attitude overall, and I'm sorry your dorm is getting bombed. My dorm in the early 70s was so chaotic and just party central that it was just about as much chaos as if it were under seige. Get your education and move somewhere safe and where you can buy condoms and have sex freely.

Gotta have a condom - nothing to consider without one.

From there, this sounds a bit sticky, including the part where you want to use this as a test to see if you are emotionally vulnerable.

• 2 weeks later...
Midnight_Madness

Hi,

If you are both willing participants and can provide some form of contraception I don't see an issue with the situation. If neither of you can provide contraception that is also okay so long as you both understand and accept the consequences. The possibility and or likelyhood of Pregnancy, STI's, STD'S etc.

As for being the teacher just because you have had more sexual partners that isn't necessarily true. With the amount of information on sexual interactions and intercourse out there even someone who has never had sex can be quite knowledgable.