Outsiders view

So I've known my best friends wife for almost 10 years. They've been married for 7 of those. When they lived closed to me her and I were extremely close. Probably from our second or third conversation it was apparent a true connection was there. I stood up in their wedding, all the bridesmaids(including my friends sisters) said she talked about me All the time and truly loved me. My friend was clearly jealous of our connection as we are cut from the same cloth. Both introverts and stuborn as you get but for some reason all those guard go down when we talk and we talk about everything, except feelings for each other mostly. They move very far away and none of us really talked until they came for a wedding after 4 years of not being back near me. Her and I instantly confided in each other like only an hour of our lives passed. I've been in love with her for just about as long as I've known her and I'm very sure she feels the same. I'm afraid to ask because I'd loose the two dearest friends I've ever had and I'm just not sure what to do. I'll be visiting them in a couple weeks and she was super excited. I asked when a good time for me to come would be and she said anytime you're always welcome, while my friend said let me know when you can and I'll see if it'll work. I'm just not sure what to do, any advice or outsiders viewpoint would be Apriciated. Thanks