Frustrated with FWB...

**Pfft**

I don't know what more to do here. I feel like I'm in a similar situation as threads from Mindy:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/transitioning/friends-lovers/586129-don-t-know-what-fwb-saying

It's like my FWB doesn't want us to like put a title or plan or nothing - yet, has his moments where like we do things that people who are "dating" would do/want.

So, I don't know. He knows I have feelings and I'm frank about holding back cuz I wanna minimize hurt (cuz of where he is in his life, I'd be a fool to think he's gonna be with me long-term)...but, I feel when I'm not doing/saying something (i.e. wanting to sleep over, having problems with orgasm) he's taking it as a rejection when that's far from the case. But, then, when I try to make up for it and get closer, it's like he pulls away.

Like he'll be like, let's do this and I can't make "this". But, when I come up with another date/time to do "this" - he's busy and/or whatever. So, it's like I'm getting punished for not doing "this" when he was ready, but when I'm ready, oh, he's no longer interested. So, am I being tested? Is he playing games?:mad:

I don't know. I'm frustrated. I'm ten seconds from calling him on it (again) but with him having some important dates coming up, I'm just gonna let it be I guess. Cuz, I don't know what more to do/say.

I swear, last FWB thing I'm doing here. Lines/emotions get all jumbled up and you start off on the wrong foot with someone and seems like it taints everything else I guess.

I'm trying just to live in the moment and when we're done, we're done...but it's so hard. Dating and/or FWBing shouldn't be hard. :mad:

I don't know what to do, you know, I just look at him and I'm so smitten. Is that scaring him? Is it something he doesn't see/get? I mean, he should know how I feel about now I guess?

I got some other things to do, so I can't let this upset me. I don't need more stress right now....

Cablebandit

It's FWB...if you are getting sex, you've gotten what you should have. Anything else is just drama. He will probably drop the FWB if he feels you can't keep your feelings in check. You bought a car and are now concerned that it is not an airplane.

If you want more, then you may want to plan to exit this relationship and look for a new one where you can get everything you want. Could be that in ending things you get him to sweeten the deal... but don't count on it.