Unlikely relationship forming.....

Son of anarchy28

Son of anarchy28

I have a coworker that is a stud that I use to jokingly say that I want to have relations with. Unseemingly the joke turned into curiosity for her and we started to be intimate with each other. This has been going on for some months now and we have the most amazing tines going out and hanging out. The issue I'm having is at the end of the day, although her preference is women...she herself as tomboyish she may be is a woman and her emotions are kicking into overdrive. Last night at dinner she hinted to having kids and her son was doing something and she said something along the lines he not your daddy yet. I caught it but I don't think she realized what she said. Of course I want to continue down this course cause I like what we have but I'm not sure how to put that out there. At this point it's been like an unspoken relationship between us. What you think...go with the flow or put it on the table and get a clear hash out..??

Well, it's clear she wants to have kids with you. If you're nowhere near reciprocating that type of lifelong commitment, you better 'fess up and let her know that's 10 years in the future or whatever it is for you or if her being bi is enough for you not to consider it. And meanwhile, you better be very careful she doesn't accidentally on purpose get pregnant and not take her word that she's using prevention but use it yourself. Good luck.