Is she flirting with me?

Hello

I will start telling my story

8 months back I was on a holiday, And I was on a 2 nights bout tour, I met this cute girl, and her friend.

They were kind, and we got along so easily. After the tour we got each others Facebook accounts, then left, without even proper goodbye ( my fault ) anyway I own them couple photos which I took with my GoPro while we were diving, I sent it to them and I thought We were done by that.

One of them kept in contact with me, and she literally likes and comments on anything I post on Facebook.

And sometimes we have short conversations, till 4 days back when she all of a sudden told me:

"I'm tired of small talks"

I asked her what she means, but she escaped it.

I didn't think about it so much

The next day she texted me on Facebook telling me that she is going to deactivates her accounts and wonders if I would like to keep in touch afterwords

So she sent me her number.

I got it, and texted her to confirm I got the right number.

We texted like half an hour then we went to sleep.

The next day she texted me asking me how was my day...

So I answered after 2 hours due to my busy schedule, after that we had couple texts with time gap between each of them like I text at 1 she replies at 3 then I reply at 4 until 6 pm then she disappears and never texted me back until next day at noon.

Then we did likeways and around 6 she disappears again.

The thing is that she still gets online, and her last seen (we're using what's app) is frequent after 6 pm.

UNTIL NOW I STILL DIDNT THINK SO MUCH ABOUT IT

The next day I changed my profile picture into a picture where I really look good at. I was surprised that she changed hers as well with a cute sexy looking picture.

Here I started questioning.

Does she like me?

Or

Is she just trying to kill time with me, but when she is busy (after 6) she goes away?

Is her bahavior kinda flirting or Am I over thinking about it?

I'm really confused

Edited by Abdu
  • Author
I think it's abundantly obvious that she likes you.

Then why all these disappearance for?

From 6 to 3 almost 18 hours without reply + evidences that she gets online and uses her phone

She came right out and said she doesn't like small tasks, which I am taking to mean, since that was followed by deactivating a time-sucking account, that she doesn't like constant communication. And yes, you are overthinking it. If you don't ask her out right away, she will just lose any interest she has.

• Author
She came right out and said she doesn't like small tasks, which I am taking to mean, since that was followed by deactivating a time-sucking account, that she doesn't like constant communication. And yes, you are overthinking it. If you don't ask her out right away, she will just lose any interest she has.

But we live in different cities and quite far ones 6hours drive.

I have been in a long distance relationship before, and as I remember she kept asking me many questions regarding it, so I think she already knows that I can't ask her out soon, but still can stands a LDR.

Any suggestions ?