Does she like me?

I met this girl at work a couple of years ago and she always seemed a bit awkward around me but seemed to want to get to know me, we are both gay me 30, her 22. I was in a relationship at the time. When I left the business and moved away we exchanged emails although I didn't expect her to stay in touch for long. She told me a few times that she missed work without me there but never directly said she missed me. Is this an indirect way of saying she did?A year later and she has consistently been emailing me a couple of times a week. The tone is always that we tease each other and just chat generally about life. She has medsaged me late at night drunk and said things like 'i better not message you when I am drunk cos who knows what I might come out with'. Is this a sign? When I have visited the area around once a quarter she has made an effort to meet up and we get along great. Its so hard to tell if she likes me more than a friend because she is very shy and I am not much better! She has always messaged me after meeting up and said things like it was good getting to know you and I hope I didn't waffle too much. I feel a real connection with her and close getting brave enough to tell her. Any thoughts from what I've said or what else can I look out for? Scared of being friend zoned!

• Like 1
Montgomery Burns
I met this girl at work a couple of years ago and she always seemed a bit awkward around me but seemed to want to get to know me, we are both gay me 30, her 22. I was in a relationship at the time. When I left the business and moved away we exchanged emails although I didn't expect her to stay in touch for long. She told me a few times that she missed work without me there but never directly said she missed me. Is this an indirect way of saying she did?A year later and she has consistently been emailing me a couple of times a week. The tone is always that we tease each other and just chat generally about life. She has medsaged me late at night drunk and said things like 'i better not message you when I am drunk cos who knows what I might come out with'. Is this a sign? When I have visited the area around once a quarter she has made an effort to meet up and we get along great. Its so hard to tell if she likes me more than a friend because she is very shy and I am not much better! She has always messaged me after meeting up and said things like it was good getting to know you and I hope I didn't waffle too much. I feel a real connection with her and close getting brave enough to tell her. Any thoughts from what I've said or what else can I look out for? Scared of being friend zoned!

Yes she does.

If you can bring it up...like hey, do we have something here Im sending or are we just friend's? Sometimes I get the vibe there might be more?

Shes dropping hints...you wont budge. Someone needs to make a move.

You mentioned when you visit the area, so guess that means she doesn't live near enough to date. But yes, I think she at least likes you enough to be asked on a real date. But if you don't live nearby, that's a problem.

• 2 weeks later...