Should I stop pursuing him?

So I am a girl in college and I met this fraternity guy at a bar about a month ago. The first night we met we just talked for about an hour and discovered we had tons in common (both play music, similar majors and minors, etc) and it went great. He asked to go to my sorority event at the end of that week, and we hung out every night of that week. The event rolls around and we had a great time. He texted me everyday that week and the same the week after that. We ended up going to a concert together and had a great time again. And whenever I was with him in public he would hold my hand and introduce me to his friends, etc. But the next few days we had a break at school and I was out of town and I only heard from him occasionally. We get back to school and he stopped texting me everyday, but I would get snapchats. So for that third week, I didn't hear from him much. Then Friday and Saturday comes and he texts me to hang out both nights, and both nights he fell alseep, or couldn't leave his friends house in time, etc. This past weekend we had a football game and his fraternity had a tailgate. I stopped by the tailgate to see my friend and he saw me and came up to me a few times, but he would talk to tons of other girls too. However, when he talked to me he wasn't as outgoing as he was with the other girls and seemed more nervous or something. He asked what I was doing after the game, but never made plans. And then he started texting me again this week. Last night another sorority had a small event and I went and saw he and his friends were there. They were sitting with a table of girls and I'm pretty sure he saw me but he didn't say anything. I'm so shy I didn't go up to him and I kind of didn't want to see what other girls he was sitting with. I know he is kind of a shy guy too, so I don't know what to think.

Is he leading me on? I can't tell if he's stringing me along and is still interested in seeing other girls, or if he's just shy, or playing it cool, or what. I keep getting mixed signals.

And I know, he's a fraternity guy I met at a bar, so those are probably bad signs in the first place.

He's seeing multiple women or at least wants to see multiple women and not get tied down with one. Pretty typical for college days. If I were you, I wouldn't chase him at all and I'd start dating other guys. If he has any deep interest, he'll come around again. But chasing him isn't going to do anything but make him feel he needs to cut you off more since he's not trying to get just one girlfriend but wants to date around.

Bars & fraternity boys do get bad reps. I wouldn't put much stock in this guy. It seems like you had some fun but now his ardor has cooled. Do not chase him; that type, it will chase him away.

If you have other friends at his house, do still go to their parties & events but never do more then smile at him & wave from across the room. If he wants you he's a big boy & knows how to make that happen. If he can't even cross a room to pay attention to you, there's no sense in giving him your heart; he'll only break it.