Need some insight

hi everyone i met this gorgeous young guy hes 20 and im 47 year old woman. we met in a chat room and got talking before we knew it we were talking on skype and he was telling me that he thought we had a great connection and that he found me sexy and attractive and i found him sexy and attractive too although we didnt have cyber sex after 3 days he freaked out and stopped all comunication. then we got in contact again we did talk ABOUT sex but we talked about other things as well. then we lost contact AGAIN this time he said that he has feelings for me but doesn't want to act on it. i don't understand he said hes scared and just wants to be friends with me. so we both had to pull our feelings back to become FRIENDS.. so now we are friends and i don't understand how a man can say your sexy desirable that he has feelings for me but he wont act on it. he said hes not ready. i just don't get men when we women feel our feelings we wanna go for it. maybe you guys could give me some insight as to why he suddenly doesn't want to allow his feeling for me to happen and yes we talk almost everyday on skype WITHOUT any flirting just talking about different subjects

could you give me some insight as to why he wont act on his feelings thanks everyone servanna