Messing with my head?

I've hooked with my fwb again. I learnt from the last time where I went wrong. I'm very causal about when we meet up. We have sex a quick chat and leave.The last time I'd gone over he wouldn't stop hugging me,kissin me this straight after sex. I pulled away got dressed went sat in the living room he was doing the same there too. I hadn't seen him for 5 weeks he was trying to get me to take an interest in his love of cars I was polite & said I had to go. When I msged him to meet up again he said he had to see his son which is fine I said told I was out till late if he wasn't to tired then to let me know & I'd pop over. When I saw him the next day at work he was askin who I went out with? If I got drunk? What's it got to do with? We work on different floors I went down to the cafe with some friends which I never do he was walking out with this lady and his face went totally red. He had his face turned in such a way he was hiding it. He then came over to me and my friends and asked what we were talking about I didn't reply but a friend said a family affair and he looked at me and walked off. The next he was all over me like a rash people don't know about us but friends have been coming over to me & started saying he fancies you he can't keep his eyes off you.The whole day he was watchin what I was doing who I was speaking to he had a face on him. When I went on my phone he looked over to see who I was msging and then said here's my number oh but you've got it. He heard that my back was hurting so he said he'd sort it out. My friend works with him and she let it slip that the lady he was walking out with his been trying to get her number and they've been seen gigglin in a corner together. I don't understand him? Why does he feel

the need to know who I'm out with? If I got drunk? If got any? I don't ask! I don't understand why his all over in public when he doesn't want people to know I asked him to not tell anyone. He is very affectionate when I'm at his. He gets very jealous when I'm talking to others and wants to grab my attention all the time. Where's I just want to leave. He's playing a dangerous game as we both work in the same place. Yet he doesn't want anyone else to have me but he doesn't want else to know we are together as I also said I don't want the stick I got last time

...him being possessive and/or actually wanted something more exclusive with you. The fact that he tried to show you something about his personal life tells me that he wouldn't mind so much having you around more often.

However, his jealousy over you could be that he doesn't want to lose a cultivated sex partner if you get serious with another guy. Or it could be that he wants to be more exclusive with you in the long run, but doesn't know how to make the transition. (You guys sound kind of young).

If you don't want to go on, you need to stop the sex and just move on. It's a lot easier to do in these FWB situations than in more serious situations. It sounds like neither of you are lacking for romantic opportunities! :p

Edited by AGoodFriend
Grammatical mistake