Ex boyfriend wont go away!

despicableme31

despicableme31

Hi everyone I have a situation that I need advice on and I am going to try and be as brief as I can. My ex and I had a bad break up. He has done some things to me that were totally unforgiveable. He cheated repeatedly, he wasn't working, he was very disrespectful, his family was very fake they tried to use me and they talked about me behind my back. They only dealt with me because of him. When him and I would have an argument and not speak to each other they would turn against me, and as soon as me and him reconciled they were smiling in my face again. He has an ex that he has been messing around with for 15 years. They still mess around until this day. That was an issue in our relationship when we were together. In addition to the fact that he wasn't working and I felt like I was being used was an issue as well. Finally me and him got into a big blow out and it ended horribly. He wrote foul things about me on facebook and he would even tag his ex girlfriend in statuses telling her how much he loved her to make me jealous but he would never tag me in anything even when we were together. Not to mention I practically lost my job and everything I owned while I was with him and he did not have my back. Also he was not working. Finally I moved back to Omaha, NE and got back on me feet and I am doing good. Me and him hadn't spoke for 6 months he reached out to me and we texted here and there and even hook up when I was in the city visiting. The finally I decided that I did not want anything to do with him and I was ready to move on with my life because he has done so many hurtful things to me. I asked him to respect my wishes but he will not stop calling or texting me. I tried blocking his number, I do not have a facebook page and when I did have one he would message me from someone else page. When I blocked him from my Verizon account he called from a different number. I have told him plenty of times to leave me alone and he will continuously text and call me. I asked him why does he keep reaching out to me against my wishes, his response was because he doesn't believe that I want to cut ties with him and also that he cant stop contacting me because he loves me. I told him that I don't believe he loves me I believe he stays in contact because he wants to use me and that I wont him to leave me alone. He states that will respect that I don't want to talk to him but he will reach out and check on me every now and again. I told him I don't want him to do that because he is only doing it with hopes of us eventually working our way back to where we were. Now mind you he doesn't want a relationship with me because he's too loyal to his ex, he wants me only to be friends and have sex that's all he wants. When we last hung out (and we were not together) a guy flirted with me and he stepped in and told the guy I was with him even though we not together. Can someone help me wrap my head around this situation. He dogged me when we were together, he's in love with his ex girl of 15 years he doesn't want a relationship with me, he wants to be friends and have sex, he doesn't want me talking to anybody else because he cock blocks and questions me about other men plus he wont go away. I need help what the hell is with this situation any suggestions are welcomed thanks.

You have a block facility on your phone.

You do not need to speak to him - so don't. Just don't...

Just walk away and tell him to stay away.

Your mistake was speaking to him again. Don't do it.

You aren't going away either. Don't hook up with him. Don't text with him. Don't go out with him. Stay in your new city & make new friends.