What to name this?

I am friends with a guy for long time now. He was dating a gal before and had a break up few months back. Ever since, our friendship became much more stronger like we share anything and everything about each others' lives.

We hang out often, and one day while watching TV he got a bit intimate with me(he wasn't sober or anything). He indicated that it just happened out of attraction between opposite genders. I did not cut ties or anything as such because he had already apologized for what has happened. Several months out, he did the same thing again. He wasn't drunk this time either. He was feeling very bad about what happened and apologized and said he really wants to stop this from happening but unable to and this will go nowhere.

Can anyone help me understand what to interpret from his actions? Does he like me at all , if so why does he feel so bad whenever he makes a move at me? Or is he just worried that it might ruin our friendship if for some reason this doesn't work out? Or am I totally wrong and is he just sexually attracted to me?

he didn't do anything .. you both did.

why isn't he trying to make something more out of it?? so what if it ruins the friendship, if you get a committed loving relationship out of it?!

why don't you ask him these questions - what do your actions mean? Does he like me at all , if so why does he feel so bad whenever he makes a move at me? Or is he just worried that it might ruin our friendship if for some reason this doesn't work out? Or am I totally wrong and is he just sexually attracted to me?

This reminds me of that scene in "When Harry Met Sally." Harry is telling Sally that all men want to sleep with their female friends - even if they're ugly.

LOL.

There's truth to that. I honestly have NEVER had a male friend in my entire life that didn't try something or eventually profess his love for me.

Blech.