Does he even like me or is all in my head?

heartbroken56

heartbroken56

I was interning this summer in an undisclosed location (haha)

I met the most wonderful people and I became very close with a boy. I could never tell if he liked me or not because it's months later, yet he never has admitted to anything! Yet, all summer long we would flirt, hold hands, and nothing more... Even though, I felt like I have him signs that I would have been open to more. Since I've come back for my senior year of college, we still talk everyday and keep in touch. He even came to visit me with a few friends briefly after the internship ended and the same occurred with all the flirting and holding hands. He will be visiting me in few weeks again and I don't know if I wanna cross any stages with him since I do value our friendship. What's funnier is that I can't tell if I even like him as more than a friend or if I just appreciated the attention he gave me this summer.

Lastly, is it stupid to even want to develop anything with someone who is states away from you?

Thoughts?

While you are on campus together you are not states away. After college who knows where you will both land for work.

I'm not sure what signs of interest you think you were giving him when you apparently do not know your own mind, since you said you don't know if you like him or just like the attention he is giving you.

If you decide you like him, be bold. Ask him on a date. Or at least start a conversation about whether he's ever considered you as more then a friend or thought about what it would be like to date you.