I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot or not...

- If it sounds like I'm l3 or 14, it's because I am. My dad's letting me use his account. -

So, there's a girl I like. Obviously. We've been friends for a while now. Recently, however, as in the past few months, things have escalated (I think). We have started sending emojis back and forth (childish, yes) like the heart-kiss and such. I'm not sure if this is flirting, or at least exactly. She has taken to sayin a few things I do. She tries to see me a lot like whenever she can. We talk/txt a looot. She has asked me "dirty questions to ask your boyfriend". She actually has had dreams involving me, also. We hug a lot, and she'll put her arm around me (sometimes both, 50/50). She'll rub her butt up against me alot. She always says she wants to cuddle. We've been a few place outside of school (with another friend). She has a hard time, or atleast sort of difficult time talking about sex and stuff like that (embarrassment I think. May be.) She'll call me things like bebe and boo. And she's even said were "friends with benefits" (I'm not sure exactly what that means in our case). However, if I try to compliment her, she won't really accept it. She'll try to push it away. And if someone says "are you two dating" she'll act sort of flustered and say "what? Noooo..". Some people say she's into me, but I just can't believe it (I am a pessimist). So, I was wondering, with this info, do you think I should go for it?

Thanks for reading,

- the only teenager who ever tries to use correct grammar \m/ \m/

Edited by shesperfect
needed to add things

Go for what? If you are asking LS for permission to have sex, the answer is Hell No, you are too young. At the very least talk to your dad about the birds & the bees.

If you are asking if you should ask this girl on a date, yes. On that date you can hold her hand, put your arm around her & possible get a good night kiss.

After a few more dates you can ask her to be your GF or go out or go steady or whatever the kids call it these days.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks for the answer, I'll try that. About the sex, oh nooo, especially with the possibility of pregnancy. Anyway, thanks.

• Like 1