How to make friends?

Hello LS,

I'm looking for advice after finally breaking away from a long term relationship, I'm interested in making female friends.

I recently re-acquainted with a female friend, it was the same bs with her. Dating a terrible guy for her, basically same **** as 5 years ago. I remembered why I stopped being friends with so many people.

Most of my friends are party friends, few high school and majority are international friends that don't live where I am. It's cool to connect over Skype, but I mean like going out for a drink whatever.

I just don't know why it's so hard for meet to connect a like minded person. I used to be part of business network, but they were all interested in expanding their MLM.

I have also done a Landmark Forum course - for some reason just couldn't really connect with any women aka make friends.

Thanks in advance for all your insights.

• Author

Oh no!!! I totally posted in the wrong section!!! I don't mean I want to make friends that I wanna bone later. :laugh::bunny:

for some reason just couldn't really connect with any women aka make friends.

LOL I have the same problem. usually because either they are jealous or they can't handle an assertive personality. Either way, I enjoy having guy-friends, but that usually doesn't work either. Most of the time it's because either they're married and can't hang out or chat much, or they want to get out of the friend zone when I don't want to (or both).

• Like 1
  • Author
LOL I have the same problem. usually because either they are jealous or they can't handle an assertive personality. Either way, I enjoy having guy-friends, but that usually doesn't work either. Most of the time it's because either they're married and can't hang out or chat much, or they want to get out of the friend zone when I don't want to (or both).

I wish you were in the Toronto area!

• Like 1