What stops her?

Confusedatxmas

I kind of get this feeling a married coworker likes me more than a friend. Let me just say, I feel close with her but know she is married so I don't pursue it, I just enjoy the time I am with her and her company. I gave her my number on a piece of paper so she could text me if she was meeting me for this work trip a few months ago. She never text as she had an accident that night and we didn't go. She has never text me so I don't have her number. I thought she may have just thrown the number away.

Today she said she was going to text me this funny thing that happened at the weekend but she never said what stopped her from texting me.

Anyone got any clues? She texts 2 other coworkers for sure, I'm not sure why not me?

If she likes you as you think she may, i would suggest that she is scared. Scared that it may lead further, scared that she may enjoy the out of work time correspondence. Scared of change.

Texting other co workers who she may not have feelings for is simple, it doesnt change her or her life, whereas you may.

Because she knows you're interested in her and that it would be crossing the line for her since she is married.