Laughs VS. Sweetness???

lovesimplexity

lovesimplexity

A guy that cracks me up (fun sense of humor), and is obviously interested in me (wants to get together etc.)

vs.

another guy that is very sweet and kind, and seemingly interested in me (we have moments of extended smiles/gaze into each others eyes)...

And both are kinda cute and has a good personality...

which one to choose???

The latter one I already had romantic interest earlier on... so just wondering if, when deciding someone to have a relationship thing with, do you rank:

1. being able to talk to each other easily, and that the other person always say things that makes me laugh as a more important factor, or

2. someone you just find to very sweet and kind and generous, perhaps harder to find something to talk to (he's less talkative, like me :-p... but still we enjoy doing things together, like many outdoor sports and travel) and who have gut romantic feelilng on

....as a more important factor?

Also, I guess partly for the latter one, since I was already kinda interested in him, it makes me slightly more nervous and choose what to say more carefully than the first guy... and he's also less talkative like me, and he may be the type that is less likely to take action, so it will definitely take more effort if I want to invest more time with him... Hmmm

It seems to me you already know which guy you really want to choose.. you've said the latter of the 2 twice in your thread;)

It seems he has a lot of qualities you like in a person, you have a physical attraction for him and an interest in knowing more about him.

Good Luck

• Author
lovesimplexity

yeah, that's true...

but I'm also aware that what I want may not be the best thing for me....

cos,

is it best to have someone that you can joke around and talk at ease about most things,

or someone simply someone you're have romantic feeling on is good enough?

(of course, both cases gotta first past the good personality test.)

... cos how important are these sweet romantic feelings are in the long run? it's not right...? but if the first one, is a good guy and I can talk at ease, should I give that a chance? or does that sound more like just a potential good friend? or is that a good thing--- that relationships should be built upon friendships?

haha... :o sigh* or, perhaps neither one of them?

perhaps neither one of them?

When you meet the right guy you know that’s the one. Of course mistakes happen, but at least you know why you where with the person.

Relationships are hard. Don’t go into one with doubts.