Does she like this..?

So, earlier today I had grabbed this girls butt. And me and her are really good friends. She calls me names and I call her names. She has a really good butt, so I couldn't resist. But when I did, she laughed and smiled at me countless times and told me to stop in a flirtatious tone. But she didn't get mad and tell me to stop or she got annoyed. And she has already said she likes me, and I like her. She has also grabbed my butt countless times. Does she like when I do this? She never got mad at me, and I done it a couple times more.

And if I posted this in the wrong section some one tell me please :p

It's a physically aggressive form of flirting on your part. If she really hated it I would hope she would have enough sense to tell you to stop but some girls think that they have to be "be nice" and that doesn't always include sticking up for themselves.

You know her better then we do.

AGoodFriend

Well, if she also grabs your butt constantly, there really isn't much to analyze here, is there?:p

I think what you really want to analyze is if you and she are interested and ready to take your relationship to another level. Invite her out on a date. See how it goes. If the sparks fly, then you have a winner. If they don't, then you can both back out at a good time and remain flirty friends, nothing more.

So your question is... does she like getting her butt grabbed?

You don't need to ask. From your description, yes she does.