Making the move in her mind

centaur of attention

centaur of attention

A friend of mine got out of a long term relationship about a month ago and since then we have been much closer, I have done fun stuff with her to get her mind off things while not being a shoulder to cry on (I let her know that I was there is she needed anything but left it at that). She seems to be doing somewhat better but she is going to leave town in a few weeks and I probably won't see her for a couple months. In light of these facts I feel now is the time to escalate things, I would rather she left thinking of me of the hot guy she wants to call as soon as she's back rather then the sweet guy who helped her get through her breakup. I am interested in a relationship with her down the road, not just a rebound fling right now.

Assuming I am capable of the technical aspects of whatever I choose to do, on a scale from do nothing to hook up with her, what's the best course of action?

If you are "capable of the technical aspects of whatever I choose to do" (that was great) - do it. Go for her, or you will regret you didn't. Tell her what you feel, bring your power on, don't programm things, be youself and speak, act, decide internally "I want her, and I'll do my best".

Hope you have great sex with her, man.

• Author
centaur of attention

haha I guess that didn't come across quite as intended. That's what I get for using the interwebs machine late at night. Anyway what I meant by that is that I am comfortable enough with women to escalate it to whatever level I choose to.

To to original question, do you think having sex with her now would be beneficial (or at least not detrimental) to long term prospects later down the road?