If a guy says, "I'll think about" is that a bad sign?

spanishchick00

spanishchick00

I asked my FWB if I could spend the night next time, and he replied, "I'll think about it." I've spent the night at his place in the beginning when we first started hooking up. Lately, I've just stopped by his place and left afterward. Does he mean no?

I would agree it's a bad sign. If he really wanted you to spend the night then what is there to think about?

In my experience, "I'll think about it" usually is a passive aggressive way of say "no". I should know I've used the line myself - - not in a FWB situation - - just in general regarding stuff I don't want to do but don't have the guts to come out and say so :o

• Like 2
Rejected Rosebud

Why do you want to spend the night, are you hoping that it will become more than a fwb arrangement??:confused: Or does he live far away from you?

Let me put this in perspective. When a guy masturbates, he'll wipe up with a towel or a wad of Kleenex or something. Man Cow used to call is a spew towell on his syndicated radio talk show.

Anyway, when a guy spews into a towel or wipes himself up with it, does he keep it in bed with him and cover it up to keep it warm and snug and cuddle up to it during the night and then fix it breakfast the next day?

What do you think guys really do with that towel or wad of Kleenex when they're done with it?

Now how do you think that applies to this situation?

• Like 1
Let me put this in perspective. When a guy masturbates, he'll wipe up with a towel or a wad of Kleenex or something. Man Cow used to call is a spew towell on his syndicated radio talk show.

Anyway, when a guy spews into a towel or wipes himself up with it, does he keep it in bed with him and cover it up to keep it warm and snug and cuddle up to it during the night and then fix it breakfast the next day?

What do you think guys really do with that towel or wad of Kleenex when they're done with it?

Now how do you think that applies to this situation?

Now I'm afraid to ask what "Oldshirt" means :confused:

• Like 3

Preraph,

Now I'm afraid to ask what "Oldshirt" means

Sadly, he means that the relationship is going down the pan, along with that skanky bit of Kleenex.....:rolleyes:

Preraph,

Sadly, he means that the relationship is going down the pan, along with that skanky bit of Kleenex.....:rolleyes:

I think preraph meant what the actual nickname "oldshirt" means!

As for the OP... have to agree with the others. That is very definitely not a good sign.

• Like 1
I asked my FWB if I could spend the night next time, and he replied, "I'll think about it." I've spent the night at his place in the beginning when we first started hooking up. Lately, I've just stopped by his place and left afterward. Does he mean no?

Have him stop by your place. Change it up a bit. You do have a mutual understanding I hope and have established the ground rules. First being- no sleep overs.

Maybe this Benfits person isn't the friend you thought them to be?