Falling for friend

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

Hi there

So I have this friend that I've known for years. We were always buddies but never that close.

But recently we both moved away to different cities. Lately we keep in touch more than ever. And sometimes it's pretty flirtatious.

The texting has been on going everyday for hours and I'm really starting to have feelings for him.

There's obviously some sort of connection building between us.

I think the feeling might be mutual as he's told me I'm hot, initiates the texting,says that I mean a lot to him and he's mentioned coming to my city to visit. We're even making plans to go on a trip together.

Apart of me wonders how he feels about me since I've come to the conclusion I'm crushing hard.

If he comes to visit I don't want to have my hopes up . I just want to know where we stand before he comes.

But I guess I just have no idea how to go about this. Or just see how it goes when he does see me.

I find myself focusing a lot of attention on him instead of other guys too.

Any advice?

I understand how you feel. I am also kind off in the same situation and wonder the same thing. Actions speak louder then words..he initiates the txt and is making future plans with you, well thats a good sign. It may be too early to tell how be feels so I would just sit back and let things unfold. In time you will know by his actions once you and him actually hang out.

• Like 1
  • Author
FaithInTheDark

Thanks for the response. You're totally right. I'm gonna let things unfold and see how it goes when we're together. I guess sometimes I need direct answers lol