Unsure if the guy is interested or not (getting mixed signals)

I have been working as an intern for a company for the past several months and there is this guy who is also in my intern class. Over the course of the internship I've developed quite a huge crush on him, but getting the following mixed signals:

BACKGROUND ON THE CRUSH

Very outgoing, not afraid to speak his mind (or so he appears), single, claimed in the past (before we became "close") that he would like to avoid workplace romance due to unpleasant past experiences

THE GOOD

- flirts with me/teases me on a daily basis, tries to get my attention all the time (but could be because I "fight" back and produce some kind of reaction versus other females at the office)

- randomly touches my hair sometimes

- commented by others that we are like an old married couple

- acknowledges i am his work wife

- took pictures of me in company outings and sent them to other coworkers (not sure if he took pictures of other people, but didn't think he did)

- did him a favor at work and often times he came to give me a hug or a pat on the shoulder

- offered to treat me to lunch to cheer me up whenever I was in a crappy mood

- listened to my rant when i needed someone to be there

- knew all my preferences when it comes to food/daily habit/etc, but sometimes publicized them to other people when it wasn't necessary

- commented i looked pretty at the holiday party

- randomly passed by my cube to peek at what i was working on/doing almost on a daily basis

- made a deliberate attempt to bid me farewell at the end of each work day

- when I took days off from work, I heard from other coworkers that he wondered out loud what I was doing outside of work, i.e. "I wonder what Harriet is doing right now..."

THE BAD

- did not really try to approach me outside of work to have one-on-ones (i.e. if I text him about something work related, he would reply with work-related content, then the conversation would just end)

- does not address me properly compared to others at work (i.e. "HEY PASS ME THE SALT" versus "Harriet can you please pass me the salt"?

- talked about his dates with other girls in front of me, often showed me pictures of his potential dates

- asked me out on a date to prove his popularity when challenged by other coworkers (we never actually went on a date, because I knew the ask was a joke)

- jokingly commented that if I do all his work for him he'd go to the movies with me (of course I didn't) because he had extra tickets

I am not sure if he does the above to me because he's bored at work or he's being egoistic, but this is driving me crazy. Do you think he's interested in me? If not, what is the best way to get over this crush? Wait until the end of the internship? I see him at work everyday and this has become somewhat unbearable...

WonderWoman911

I personally think that he just looks at you as being his "work wife". The things you listed shows that he only displays attention or interests towards you at work. I'm sure he likes you as a person since you did say that he likes to cheer you up when needed and listens to you when you would need someone to be there for you. But other than that, he's not interested in you the same way you are towards him. He's very shallow towards you out side of work. He's asked you on dates for his own personally reasons, but for bad reasons. Such as for popularity or if you completed his work load. To get over this crush, I wouldn't feed into his compliments, gestures, etc. anymore.Just tell him 'thank you' and continue your work day.You don't want to keep getting wrapped into this guy if he's not being genuine towards you 24/7.