Is she becoming attatched more?

So I've been "dating" this women for about 2 months now gone on 3 dates and we have breakfast together and sometimes launch and dinner anyways to make a long story short, first she told me she was not really looking for a relationship but she will do things like bake and cook for my family.

Today I gave her my phone to put in a address to a friend's house and I saw out of the corner of my eye she was in my facebook app looking at my wall postings and clicking like on certain things, I noticed also before she was wondering to know who I was talking to on facebook, but she said she did not care. Today we fell asleep together in the bed I asked if it was ok to stay over for a few hours so I wont have to do two trips and it was ok.

Also again (facebook) she took a picture of herself with my phone and posted it on my account, from her behavior it seems like she wants a relationship?[/COLOR]

She may or may not want a relationship, but it sounds like she is feeling (and acting) a bit territorial / possessive. There are often many different elements at play in any given human bond, but they don't necessarily follow any inherent patterns or sequences.

If she isn't wanting a relationship then she is probably about to run into some inner turmoil, given the signs of possessiveness, which will make her vulnerable to jealousy, but you're still fair game so long as the two of you are not committed to each other in a monogamous arrangement.

If what you want is a relationship, then you need to exercise restraint and not try to use this vulnerability in her (jealousy) to push her in that direction. If she came out the gate guarded, then chances are she is more likely to bolt if she senses impending emotional danger.

However, you should also set some clear boundaries ASAP, in my opinion. She should never be doing anything with your social media or your phone without your permission. The combination of possessiveness without desire for eventual commitment is a red flag, in my perception. If you nip it in the bud now, then she might steer in a healthier, more honest direction. But even if she doesn't, this is something you need to do for yourself regardless.

I think someone who's saying they don't want a relationship but is nonetheless screwing up any opportunity you have for getting someone who does is a bit of a red flag. A normal person would have ASKED you when you were going to post her picture. Be careful. She sounds like she could be too bossy or possessive. Don't let that just slide. Ask her why she's posting things on YOUR account and don't act flattered by it. Tell her the last you heard, she didn't want a relationship.

So I've been "dating" this women for about 2 months now gone on 3 dates and we have breakfast together and sometimes launch and dinner anyways to make a long story short, first she told me she was not really looking for a relationship but she will do things like bake and cook for my family.

Today I gave her my phone to put in a address to a friend's house and I saw out of the corner of my eye she was in my facebook app looking at my wall postings and clicking like on certain things, I noticed also before she was wondering to know who I was talking to on facebook, but she said she did not care. Today we fell asleep together in the bed I asked if it was ok to stay over for a few hours so I wont have to do two trips and it was ok.

Also again (facebook) she took a picture of herself with my phone and posted it on my account, from her behavior it seems like she wants a relationship?[/COLOR]

Hi well as i see about what you are saying in your description, it is not exactly sure if she really wants a relationship. The best way is to study her moves better, and sort of test her. Try to meet other women or talk to other ones, even through facebook or others and see what she says. if she demonstates some jealousy it could mean that she has interest in you and is worried about eventually losing you. Your slight absence could spark in her a need to have you back.

www.seducelove.com