Double Standard FWB

I have plenty of FWB in the past, and experienced in them. Most of them were okay with me sleeping around with others; because logically I and him should be allowed too since we are not in a relationship.

I've been in this situation once or twice with FWB. He believes I should not sleep around but he can. I asked his reasoning and he says its just a double standard.

Anyone understand this logic? Or been a situation before?

There are no logic in double standards. Well to any sane person that is, because I'm entirely sure people whom do poses double standards find there to valid excuses and reasons, while in reality there are none.

I just imagine him, or any person like that wanting you and for that matter any other person he may sleep with, to be exclusive to him, while he doesn't have to be exclusive to anyone.

If this is a problem, you can either communicate a solution with him or stop seeing him, problem solved.

You need to stop seeing him. He just feels men have rights women don't get. He wants to do whatever he wants and have a woman still waiting chastely for him at home. He's a jerk. Don't reward him with no-strings sex!

He just doesn't want to deal with the green-eyed monster. Some guys seem to believe that women should just put up with (or pretend they don't feel) jealousy whilst inventing some BS to ensure they don't have to endure the emotion themselves. Heck, entire societies have this belief ingrained in them...

• Like 1
prettyinpink1

I would say to him "So its okay for you, but when the tables are turned its a big no no" Honestly this guy dosent sound like a quality person.