Ex girlfriend met by accident

Hi,

Recently I've met few time my ex girlfriend by accident and we talked a little. She also saw me once with my new gf. When I met her last time she said see you again. Does this mean something? We broke up a long time ago (2 years).

It was just something to say. At best it means I'm glad you are doing well & I don't hate catching up with you once in a while.

It was not a desire to get back together.

• Author

It's good to know, thanks for help. I was thinking about writing something to her, however I didn't. I don't think that she wants to get back together however maybe there is a chance to become friends? Anyway it's sad becouse it was long time ago and I tought that I forgot about her, but when I met her I realized that I haven't. However the funniest thing is that I thought that I won't see her again - she lived in a different city far away from me, but then she moved to the same city, where I live and now she lives even not so far away from me even though here lives 2 million people. How would you call that? Coincidence? She could not have known where I live.

Edited by Stekow80