So I was friends with this guy for awhile ad then we stopped talking for a year because of a stupid fight. We were flirty and getting close before, and now we are starting up right where we left off. I was in an abusive relationship and just got out for good about a month ago. We were talking and hanging out, but nothing has happened yet. Yesterday he told me he wants to hang out with his ex to see if there is anything there, but wants to hang out with me another night. We had never spoken about being together or anything, but I really like him and I don't know what all this means. He touches me a lot when we hang out together, and does stuff for me, small things, but things that really matter to me. I also feel like it's my fault because I have been a little closed off, and I canceled on him when we were suppose to go out. I feel like he's just going to see her to get some sort of reaction out of me. I acted like I was happy for him, but I'm not. I don't really know where I should take this from here. Any and all advice is needed.

You're being a door mat. Stop answering any of his calls or messages. He's telling you right up front he's after his ex still! He thinks you'll take it because you DID.

• Like 1
Yesterday he told me he wants to hang out with his ex to see if there is anything there, but wants to hang out with me another night.

Sooo in other words he's gonna compare you with his ex then decide who he wants? F that.

I acted like I was happy for him, but I'm not.

Then stop faking the happy. If he asks why you're no longer as receptive to interacting with him tell him why.