Was it right for this guy my friend is seeing to come between us????

Me and my friend have been through a lot together over the years. We've been always really good friends.

We are now living separate lives on different continents because we were from different countries and I moved back home because I had to. We spoke at least once a week because of our schedules and time differences

This guy I didn't know she was seeing at the time didn't like that I liked a retweet she posted on Twitter and the small items I gave her over the years before I returned home to live and work. So he told her to end our friendship.

He also took it upon himself to delete me off of several social network we were connected on such as LinkedIn and Instagram.

Do you think its right what he has done???

Or what are your views on the situation???

I've never met him either because we live on separate continents and we don't know each other. This is someone she claimed said he appreciated everything I did for her which was long before they even met as well.

todreaminblue

what was the retweet about and what items are we talking about that he might find offensive......

even though you say he took it upon himself to delete......she allowed him to do so....and how did you find out he took it upon himself......deb

• Author
what was the retweet about and what items are we talking about that he might find offensive......

even though you say he took it upon himself to delete......she allowed him to do so....and how did you find out he took it upon himself......deb

The tweet was a picture of a house. The items were a mug, few magazines.. souvenirs

She told me, that's how I knew about it.