Why are guys so hard to read ?

Everytime he see me, he always come talk to me. He ask a lot of questions about me, and vice versa. I'm thinking he must be interested in me, but here's the thing I'm confused about....

He have my number but never called me. I'm guessing I'm just his favorite customer and that's all there is to it?

you_can_not_see_me
If he were interested he'd get in touch. Simple as that.

not always, he may also just think she's not single or be too shy.

• Like 1
sdrawkcaB ssA

Through past relationships, I found that it is not that they are so difficult, it is what the woman expects from a man. Not all men are the same, but it may be that your interests in men have qualities that are inconflict with what you want.

it is easy for some to show love through various ways outside of physical. Most women expect men to be less so and give in to what is easy for a man to share towards them.

Push a little on what you want, not what you expect from them.

Depends how he is talking to you. Is he flirty? Good body language? Wide eyed?

He could be shy or something.

It is something that is specific to every guy I think.

But what you see from a guy may differ a lot from what a guy thinks.

You could be amazed at what lies underneath.

Some are very flirty, good conversationalists, ... but what they really want could clash with what you want...

I could say in your specific case, try to test the waters maybe...

How ? By initiating something ? Or next time you see him, try talking about a movie you saw... then see if he says something about going to the movies ... then develop from there...

If he's really interested, he should pick up on your signals...

There was a case when I walked away from a cafeteria and this guy friend followed me, he left his 'buds' to accompany me.

See that is clue n°1.

Then as a response I told him that I would rather stay outside than inside cos the weather is beautiful.

Then he offered me to go for a coffee.

See how this initiating is not really initiating, but leaving the door a bit open ?

I saw the title and had to laugh... guys are not hard to read. We are pretty straight forward and easy to read and understand. From having read what you said, this sounds more like business than anything else

you womens are hard to read and understand : P

• Like 1

It's really simple. Guys enjoy playing games because I personally am too shy to straight up ask the girl do you miss me? You love me? Will you kiss me?

They maybe make fun, like "I bet you're enjoying your time with all the guys over there and do the dirty too". It's just a way of saying I'm worried about you and I really miss you and I'm protective of you and I want to make sure nobody lays a hand on you.

Just take it that way, or call them out on it, and you'll be fine :D

I'll look into it some more for you. There has got to be a lot of information on the psychological play :D