NC for someone you see at work everyday?

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]He is a coworker and a friend. Wehave the same group of friends so we usually hang out together.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I’m single, he has a girlfriend. Hecourted me before but I rejected him, and now he and his girlfriend have beensteady for over a year. Still, he keeps on pursuing me secretly.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I have been resisting his advances,but somehow there are cracks on the wall I have built. There would be theoccasional very long phone calls, the texts.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Our friends keep pushing ustogether. It’s been two years since the thing between us and they still keepteasing us.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I don’t know when it started, but Isuddenly liked the way he smells, his jokes which used to be so corny startedmaking me laugh, and the things that used to bother me about him didn’t reallyseem to matter.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I got scared, [/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]so I gave him an ultimatum: to fix thegirlfriend situation, or stop fooling around with me.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]We talked and he acknowledge thathe can’t leave her, and we agreed that there should be no more ‘weird’ stuffbetween us and we stay being friends.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]We were ok for a month. Then the textsbegan again. And the stupid me would respond. It would be the most innocenttopics, like the release of a new episode of the series we both like, orcopying a file.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Then the calls came next. And I kepton answering. Eventually I came to my senses and told him we should stop it. Iknow he wants to keep me on the side, and I don’t want any part of that. Hedoesn’t seem to get that.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]And I’m so disappointed that hethinks I don’t deserve more than that.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Ugh, I want this to stop. I want togo back to not caring about him. I want to cut all contact, but I see him atwork every day! I’m sick of being associated with him, but we have commonfriends.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]We all have the same lunch break,so I have to see him during break times too. [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Please help.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]