Friend was flirting, but I did nothing!

george_scruff

george_scruff

Get a few things straight first....

I'm a 27 year old girl, my friend is a 59 year old guy.

I recently saw an old friend that I hadn't seen in 2 years. During the night out with others, he always had his arm around my waist, he would kiss my cheek and my hand (they weren't just pecks, they lasted at least 2 to 3 secs). Any other time, he just wanted to touch me - such as his elbow up against my arm on the table.

It turned out to be a late night, so he offered for me to stay in his motel room in the spare bed. He's been very sick of late, and was coughing a lot. He got out of bed just as I was getting into mine. He came over to me and sat on the edge of my bed and brushed my hair out of my face. He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead to apologize if he was going to keep me awake with his coughing. Nothing else happened after that. We had a good sleep in separate beds.

I didn't want to go any further with him as he wasn't very well (just getting over pneumonia), and I believed he wouldn't be fit to have fun. I am now majorly regretting not doing anything with him. He was possibly giving me signs and I never took them. I probably won't see him for another 18 months or so as he lives interstate. I do have his mobile, but I'm afraid to bring it up with him in case I was taking his messages the wrong way.

Was he just being an affectionate friend or did he want more? Should I contact him? He has daughters around the same age as me, so maybe he thought it was wrong to be with me? (he's divorced by the way). Was he treating me like one of his daughters?

I'm so confused and it's doing my head in!

Edited by george_scruff

Nah, he was probably not feeling well. But just about any 59 year old guy is going to be willing to have sex with just about any 27 year old girl. So if that's your thing, next time go for it if he's not married.

But my opinion, it is very creepy to date women your childrens' age or younger. It should creep out the daughter real good.