Are FWB suppose to kiss good-bye?

My FWB kisses me good-bye, I think its nice gesture. But yes, I know his kiss good-bye probably means a "thank-you" for me having free sex with me. :laugh:

Just curious-for those who have FWB, does he kiss you good-bye.

still_an_Angel

Well don't you guys kiss during sex anyways?

I had a french FWB so he kissed me as soon as I walked through the door, all the time in the bedroom, and kissed me as I got in my car to leave.

• Like 1

I have to say, I've had all kinds... the ones that kiss hello and goodbye, the ones that don't kiss hello but kiss goodbye and the ones that do neither... The not kissing goodbye kinda bugs me... I mean... we've just had sex. What's the big freaking deal?? :p

• Like 3

nah I probably wouldn't kiss a FWB goodbye. I don't know, just seems like a coupley thing not a casual FWB thing.

• Like 1

I always kissed my favorite FWB goodbye, whether we had sex for that visit or not. I didn't always know when I'd see her again.

Mines slightly complicated in that I've a casual fwb with my ex. So keep anything coupley to a minimum. She asked last week if it was okay to kiss during sex, I agreed. But I don't initiate that myself, but seemed weird to disallow it considering what else we do.

My FWB kisses me good-bye, I think its nice gesture. But yes, I know his kiss good-bye probably means a "thank-you" for me having free sex with me. :laugh:

Just curious-for those who have FWB, does he kiss you good-bye.

I don't kiss my girls good-bye when in a FWB type situation, though during the act, I'm very much into kissing. I've had FWB who are into kissing, and others who would rather just focus on the act itself.