Moving starting over excited

TigerLilly78

Well as the title says this is a happy excited thread! my time is ticking down until I meet a very good friend of mine. I have known this person for a year now we met on line and have talked almost every day. I'm moving up and in with him in less then a month now. Yes I know its a bit b@lls to the wall and kind of crazy lol Tbh my nerves are starting to act up but I know its going to be ok..its always exciting when one starts a new chapter in their life!

• Like 1

You're moving in with someone you've never met in real life? Wow!!!

I had an LDR a few yrs back, met the guy 4-5 times, then he shifted to where I was, 6 weeks later I couldn't stand him!:o

I hope you have a much better experience.

• Author
TigerLilly78
You're moving in with someone you've never met in real life? Wow!!!

I had an LDR a few yrs back, met the guy 4-5 times, then he shifted to where I was, 6 weeks later I couldn't stand him!:o

I hope you have a much better experience.

Mhmm we have never met IRl yet the day he comes to help me move will be the 1st ever RL meet..and thanks I do too..lol I think its going to be ok ive already seen his good and bad sides and vice versa we never held anything back so I feel I have a rather good idea of this person over all..Were not in a relationship but it has been talked about and were going to see how things are when we meet so this could end up new home and partner..

But, just in case, do you have enough money to move back?

Wouldn't want to come back to were I am now I don't like it here..

Ah, to be young again. Good luck OP!

Thanks Carhill...