Meeting my best guy friends g/f

confused21

My best guy friend of 2+ years and I will be moving into the same apartment complex in about a week or so. We are actually going to be neighbors. We had been FWB for about 10 months until about 1 1/2 months ago when he randomly told me he just started seeing someone and we would be stopping what we had been doing. (Though he described the exact girl he had been seeing a year ago and I thought he had stopped seeing b/c he hadnt mentioned her name to me in months, but thats another story) I'd had feelings for him pretty much the entire time I've known him and fooling around didnt help matters. I'm probably going to meet the g/f in about 2 weeks!! Any advice on how to deal with this? The initial meeting? What to say to her?? I'm rather jealous of her since she's the one he wants to be with, while I am the one he fooled around with but didnt want to have an actual relationship with.

Thanks for reading this!

Wow... well im a guy also so im sure im not the best candidate for advice. Well I can just tell you to move on like anyone else would... which is good advice. Umm, I would first of all figure out if he is worth the time of actually getting involved in a conflict with not one but two people. If he is, then well, I would say either wait for something to go wrong with their relationship (works about 5% of the time) or come out and tell him that you can really see yourself with him and encourage him to make a choice. If the odds turn against you he most likely isnt the one for you anyway. Sorry for ****ty advice Good luck.[color=blue][/color]