sharing personal details infront of others

This guy I've been on and off with for less than a couple years is flirting with me in front of his co worker. Not really just flirting but saying things that happened between us that are rather personal. Then asking personal questions. My question is why would someone reveal personal intimate moments we shared with his co worker ..especially infront of me? Its awkward and I feel a little mortified. I feel like he's making it clear we have something together...but there's no reason to have to make that clear especially because we never have been official. Has this happened to anyone else?

This guy I've been on and off with for less than a couple years is flirting with me in front of his co worker. Not really just flirting but saying things that happened between us that are rather personal. Then asking personal questions. My question is why would someone reveal personal intimate moments we shared with his co worker ..especially infront of me? Its awkward and I feel a little mortified. I feel like he's making it clear we have something together...but there's no reason to have to make that clear especially because we never have been official. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sounds like he's trying to impress his co worker. You need to make a decision about whether or not you want to be with a guy like this. Chances are he's told other people the same details. You could tell him how much it bothers you, but you're probably wasting your time, given that you can't be their to police him 24/7. You either need to learn to live with it, or just cut this guy loose.