Friends with benefits to relationship?

Ok so I am in college and anyway, one of my best mates girlfriend had another one of her friends who was down visiting for about a week or so, a while back she thought I was cute etc and we both started talking, anyway, we were getting along really well and we decided to **** it, why don't we have some fun while she is up visiting my mates girlfriend, so she was meant to be staying at her place for the time.

Anyway short story short, we ended up ****ing for the week she was there and she basically stayed at mine, the whole time, we then discovered that we got along really well to, I really want to relationship this girl but the problem is she lives about an hour away from uni, so is it wise to do this? or should I just put her on the side with a friends with benefits?

RareBird417
Ok so I am in college and anyway, one of my best mates girlfriend had another one of her friends who was down visiting for about a week or so, a while back she thought I was cute etc and we both started talking, anyway, we were getting along really well and we decided to **** it, why don't we have some fun while she is up visiting my mates girlfriend, so she was meant to be staying at her place for the time.

Anyway short story short, we ended up ****ing for the week she was there and she basically stayed at mine, the whole time, we then discovered that we got along really well to, I really want to relationship this girl but the problem is she lives about an hour away from uni, so is it wise to do this? or should I just put her on the side with a friends with benefits?

I don't see what the issue would be with seeing where it goes. Although she is an hour away, you guys could plan to hang out again and see what happens. You don't have to make up your mind right away about if you want a full on relationship with her or something casual like FWB.

Spend your college time studying:

"Anyway": When it appears in initial sentence position, its function is to close a topic or digression. On the other hand, when it appears at the end of the sentence, it has different adverbial meanings that connect the utterance it appears in with a previous utterance.

Do you want a GF or a FWB?

Anyway, ( :p ) in relation to how often you meet, and the distance between you, it's immaterial; the time/ distance is irrelevant to whether you want a GF or FWB. Both need travel time and period for that travel....