men's opinion: how can i tell my bf that i am no longer happy with our relationship?

i am no longer happy with my relationship now. i wish i could break up with him easily without hurting his feelings too much. i know hes deeply in love with me.

we're far from each other... i dont say i dont love him anymore but im no longer happy with him... :confused:

Telling him exactly how you feel is a good start. How else would he know? If you sugar-coat things, he probably won't understand or "get the hint". Unfortunately, in situations such as this, it is best to be brutally honest.

Fire Inside 29

Yes, I would rather a girl told me the ugly truth,then just pretend to like or love me still.Just as much as I would rather a women told me she faked orgasm with me.As long is it was the truth and not a lie,So BE IT!

There is no way to spare his feelings in this sort of situation. Just do it. He'll be hurt. It happens. Life will go on. Be honest and direct. No grey areas.

Do it upfront, dont email him or talk to him on the phone. Be direct so that you are serious about your feelings. State reasons for your down feelings about him because to just break it up like that would leave him loathing you. If you are willing to go through this, be ready that he might start begging and saying stuff like "I'll change for us" and you start gettin weak and give him another chance so REALLY ACCESS what this relationship means to you. Do you want to end it but still be friends or no more contact with him after this relationship is over. Do think about it before going thru with your plans. Best of Luck.