Do guys try to make girls they like jealous?

emilyxrose

My thought would be - no! But there's this guy at work i've developed an attraction for. I knew he was attracted to me since we first met he would always flirt with me and told me I was cute and beautiful and that I don't need to worry about getting a guy, I never thought anything of him at the time as I was still getting over my ex. Well one day he suggested nonchalantly that we should "f*ck" or "go to the bar get drunk and hook up". I took it as a joke and didn't really give a response (I felt kind of awkward). I think he took it as rejection, and now he barely talks to me and was acting mad toward me. (I did bail on him when he was supposed to help me with something, long story).

Anyway, the other day when I was standing with him and another male coworker he asked our friend how he could "pick up korean chicks" adn then looked over at me. Do guys do this as a strategy? Or just not interested anymore..

Most guys I know don't play those sort of games... young women do, most guys don't play those games. You turned him down, he didn't take it as a big hit to his ego, and has moved on... he now views you as a female coworker/ possible friend. So he will talk to you like you are one of the guys. You've been friendzoned, that is all. He is not playing a game, he just not interested in you anymore.