Is my coworker into me??? .

So I started working for this company for 4 months now. My work involves working at two different locations. At one of the location I work with a colleague who has struck my interest[just because I dont know what is he upto].

Intially we'd hardily talk, just the usual HI. not much.But He seemed to have some argument with our boss and what came out of it was he would not be working at something that he is "Really" good at.It was his way to save his grace; I guess which I respect and would have done the same were it me given the treatment our boss gave him.Anyways so after that fiasco, It now came down to "ME" ending up doing up his work[just those which he decided to not do thereon]Actually I am really good at that kind of work myself but guess everyone at work would have not had an idea especially because I am a new recruit and those cases would need "more"skill and something that this person has been doing for years for our company.But I did have some experience in my past jobs which most guess did not know esp when this guy was so good at it.

So "now" it all came down to me and I beautifully rose to the occasion .The word spread fast that "I am good; almost his substitute now and fast too".[it was like my boss found an overnight substitute to the work he would do; that actually got a lot of money in].

There were instances while I was working and he would stop by to ask if I needed help just coz of his vast experience, I would politely and confidently say"I think I am good". Just sometime from then.. We got talking just random stuff, home/family/work/office gossip nothing major we share common interest as we come from the same part of the country so food /culture stuff.I did have lunch at my desk couple times while he had lunch at his desk too .. we share the same office space as we can actually talk while we eat. which we did. just usual stuff though.

He also complimented me for having taken up all the work he gaveup after his fiasco with our boss.He complimented me on my skill/experience.

I have to go to this location just few days a week [where this person works FT]. Recently I have seen Many times we would eyes-lock more than usual.He would turn around just to get a glimpse.

He has complimented what I wear atleast two times now.

Our office is into advetising new recruits in the local newspaper.He got a copy of the newspaper that carried my ad for me! with his name on it.But I also see he in general is a very outgoing person, would talk at lengtth to clients/others at work too so I dont want to look stupid...to say it's just me..

Few weeks back The last day of my work for that week at the location, he said"I didnt get a chance to talk to you today, so I shall see you next monday, take care".Is that unusal?.

We are both married.

Almost everytime I come at work now at this location ;we share the same office space, he makes it a point to look at me; kinda into my eyes, longer than usual, I have tried just saying a near normal hi , try drifting the topic at what others are doing just to sound it went unnoticed...

I dont eat at my desk to avoid talking to him. but If I am talking to someone else he ll stop by to be a part of the conversation too. But also he does that with others .. so I am very confused here.

Once in the hallway I saw him batting his eyelashes and smile at me does that me anything or is he just being nice?.

He and his wife were hosting a party at his home and all office staff was invited I agreed to go initially but later backed out just coz I dont know where all this is going..

Also I must admit I saw a dream some days back where he was clearly interested in me in my dream!.I woke up startled I didn't know why that happened, prolly I am thinking about this a lot?. Maybe. I am confused and trying hard to play cool.What do you guys think is going on here?.Please help.

He could have been interested in you if both of you were single.

But it is not so! He knows it and I think he is enjoying whatever possible. So are you.

Dreaming and analysing his behaviour is a red flag. Try to maintain your limits before your mind get more serious.