Strange distance after sex—How to proceed

Earlier this year, I met up with this guy I’ve been seeing from out of state. I’ve been seeing him for about four years now, and he came over for an event and we met up afterwards.

Before I left, I had a couple energy drinks and was wide awake. This was a mistake because he mentioned he felt really tired a couple times and wasn’t expecting to feel this way. Personally, I thought things were really intense (lots of passion, eye contact, etc).

However, I’m afraid this got to him because ever since, he stopped answering any sexy texts I’ve sent. (I told him how good it was, etc). He has replied to the non sexy ones. I feel this is really unusual because he always answers anything sexy I send.

I’m also concerned because he’s in his 40’s and I’m in my 20’s, and he seems to place a high value on trying to stay young. He works out a lot and talks about my energy.

Right now, it’s been silent for several months. I asked him why it got to be quiet all of a sudden never got an answer. I’m trying to determine if this has anything to do with what happened earlier or if he’s no longer into me.

Regardless, I can still feel something strong and sexual between us. (He’s made an innuendo after this happened). It’s important for me to know what to do because he stonewalls like this when something is bothering him. However, I’m stuck because of this happened months before. What is something I could I say to fix this?

Edited by guitarbirdb

older people always like high energy .. for awhile, then they begin to feel even older. it has a strange double edge knife effect.

him not responding to your sexy msgs. means he is cooling the physical aspects. him responding means he`s open still and your intellectual side needs to come out. relationships are not based on sex so..

show him your intelligent worldly sophisticated side. he came down to your level now you go up to his.

• Like 1