Is my professor attracted to me?

Tweetbird23

I have been in ceramics with my professor for a semester and am currently starting my second semester with him. Let me start and say that he is only 30, not a huge difference, and am merely asking this because I just want some clarity on this! I am attracted to him, and I think there a is good possibility he's into me as well, but maybe it's all in my head. This is a fairly laid back class because it's ceramics and he's a nice person, generally.

Okay, so when we had just met he (in front of the class, sort of) said "that's a pretty ring...so, you're married then...?" I said yes, and jokingly said his ring was nice is he married as well? He continued to ask me my age and how long I have been married. After a girl in the class mentioned how awkward that was for everyone because he seemed like he was hitting on me. Over the semester we continued a very friendly relationship carrying on with playful conversation about anything from music, to coffee, to our hobbies. I feel that he talks to me and stands by me or sits next to me a lot more than other students and he often looks me straight in the eyes. He joins in on my conversations with other people almost always to see what i am talking about. He heard me talking and a guy who hit on me upstairs and walked right up asking who it was, specifically and where it was. He has recently asked me to participate In an event out of school, and if I do it he will come to see me. Do you think he is attracted to me?

He wouldn't offer good grades for sex...it's ceramics, not calculus. Lol

Why do you care? You're married, right?

I have been in ceramics with my professor for a semester and am currently starting my second semester with him. Let me start and say that he is only 30, not a huge difference, and am merely asking this because I just want some clarity on this! I am attracted to him, and I think there a is good possibility he's into me as well, but maybe it's all in my head. This is a fairly laid back class because it's ceramics and he's a nice person, generally.

Okay, so when we had just met he (in front of the class, sort of) said "that's a pretty ring...so, you're married then...?" I said yes, and jokingly said his ring was nice is he married as well? He continued to ask me my age and how long I have been married. After a girl in the class mentioned how awkward that was for everyone because he seemed like he was hitting on me. Over the semester we continued a very friendly relationship carrying on with playful conversation about anything from music, to coffee, to our hobbies. I feel that he talks to me and stands by me or sits next to me a lot more than other students and he often looks me straight in the eyes. He joins in on my conversations with other people almost always to see what i am talking about. He heard me talking and a guy who hit on me upstairs and walked right up asking who it was, specifically and where it was. He has recently asked me to participate In an event out of school, and if I do it he will come to see me. Do you think he is attracted to me?

He wouldn't offer good grades for sex...it's ceramics, not calculus. Lol

I think he is true love with you, that's why he is doing partiality with in class and out side of class, as well. But, you should wait for some time to for his opinion and doesn't ask him anything about his feeling.

I won't go that far to say that he's truly in love with you, but he clearly is attracted to you. One thing to note is: Women can have male friends. Men never have female friends. Men invest.

Love, I can't tell, but he is clearly sexually attracted to you.

• Like 1