Situation at work with a girl

Please bare with me..this is a little long.

I met this girl at work. I realized she seemed to be warming up to me quickly. I'd get her paging me to her cash for non-work related reasons, lots of laughing, catching her eyes as she passed. I took it as a sign of interest and after 2 weeks, I asked her out. She didn't get back to me..and had a bf..so I stepped off as I should have. Didn't bother asking her out again.

Instead, I focused on my work and began talking to other girls. Until we had to work together. Then she hinted upon wanting to have lunch with me. That's what this girl does..she never tells me anything directly..it's always hinting something. Example..she felt the need to bring up flopping out on me and then told me why she couldn't..but then she started talking about how there was this concert she really wanted to go to but no one was going with her. She silenced up after that and just looked me in the eyes as if I was supposed to say something. She has a bf.

She teases me, has a snappy comeback to everything that I say. I always catch this soft smile when she knows i'm coming her way followed by a glance. She'll continue her work..and then look up again if I approach her. We talk about anything including what we did on the weekend. She is not like this when we are amongst our other co workers...quiet, restrictive and professional. She has a bf.

She's also a little weird around this other girl. We took a lunch with this other girl one time and the whole time while me and that other girl were chatting..she looked uncomfortable. She had her nose buried in this magazine and she was fiddling around with her necklace. I caught her looking at me and then back at the other girl at one point. I just found it odd that she was reading a magazine and not talking. That night when we were all leaving for home..she was with that other girl as she passed by..I said bye to them..the other girl replied back but she totally ignored me. I stayed back to check something..they passed by again..she ignored me. I actually felt like I did something wrong. Again..she has a bf so what's up?

I know the other girl likes me..and I'm starting to think that she does too.

I haven't pushed anything since over a month ago when I asked her out but i'm starting to think I should. Did I ask her out too soon? Does it sound like she's waiting for a 2nd go?

Any tips would help

A 2nd go would be like russian roulette. Either you'd make it or break it. But the girl obviously has something going on. If that other girl likes you, and if your descripton of your crushe's body language is true, you must corner her when either she is single or she shows substantial interest in you. Otherwise, it's a no-go.

I would find another fish in the sea.

This girl sounds like she is playing too many games with you. And, like you said, she has a boyfriend.

Would you want to become her NEW boyfriend and have her do these things behind your back with another guy? You deserve to find a girl who is available.

These "games" that she plays sound like a mixture of flirting and pouting (reading the magazine while in the company of the other girl). She just sounds too immature to me.