WHAT SHOULD I DO

there is this guy that i like but i don't know if i should tell him because we have this intimate but close friendship and i don't want to mess that up but it is making me sttessed out by the fact that i like him and haven't told him so the what if factor is really on my mind now

what should i do

This is one of the toughest situations to deal with.

You really have no choice but to talk to him and drop a hint that you are really fond of him and if he'd ever like to explore upgrading the friendship to something more you would be open to that. Just leave it there and let him think about it. You wouldn't be risking too much.

I think it's a lot easier for females to do this because males are usually more open to this kind of thing. It has been my experience and observation that females who have a guy pidgeonholed as a platonic friend are often not willing to budge from that.

You have to mention this to him because it is simply not at all fair to you to continue hanging around him when you want more. It's not fair to you and it's dishonest. If he's not open to some romance, you'll be doing yourself a major favor by getting away from him for a time. It's not likely you will be open to seeing other men and exploring other possible relationships that would be positive for yourself until you have resolved this.'

You don't need to be wasting valuable time hanging around with this guy hoping for something that may never pan out.

And, one day when he comes to you to tell you about the girl he just fell in love with, your stomach will drop to the floor. Don't do that to yourself.

Get this straight TODAY!!!

This is one of the toughest situations to deal with. You really have no choice but to talk to him and drop a hint that you are really fond of him and if he'd ever like to explore upgrading the friendship to something more you would be open to that. Just leave it there and let him think about it. You wouldn't be risking too much.

I think it's a lot easier for females to do this because males are usually more open to this kind of thing. It has been my experience and observation that females who have a guy pidgeonholed as a platonic friend are often not willing to budge from that. You have to mention this to him because it is simply not at all fair to you to continue hanging around him when you want more. It's not fair to you and it's dishonest. If he's not open to some romance, you'll be doing yourself a major favor by getting away from him for a time. It's not likely you will be open to seeing other men and exploring other possible relationships that would be positive for yourself until you have resolved this.' You don't need to be wasting valuable time hanging around with this guy hoping for something that may never pan out. And, one day when he comes to you to tell you about the girl he just fell in love with, your stomach will drop to the floor. Don't do that to yourself. Get this straight TODAY!!!

THANK you tony for your advice and i think that makes alot of sense and i will try that and i will let you know what happened

Well, I can say for certain from many comments I get that there is at least one "Tony" in the world who is VERY strange.

Good luck!