help with girl

hi, im dating a girl, we will call jan. i think if i do things right we will be able to have a good relationship, which is what i want, but i dont want to mess things up like i sometimes tend to do. maybe if i tell you some of the details you can help me out with what i should do if i want to be with her.. ive known her for a long time, but only as friends, she dated my friend but only as a rebound because her boyfriend of 8 monthes had dumped her, she tells me she is over him and that im not another rebound, but how am i supposed to know for sure? she isnt going to come out and tell me that i am one right? anyways, we went out on a date and we cuddle and hold hands and stuff, and now we have dated for the last week like 4 or 5 times. she doesnt call me, but when i call her she likes to talk to me i believe. i still dont want to mess it up by annoying her, but i still like to talk to her and hang with her. how do i know how often to call her or ask her out without overdoing it? we are 17..we havent gotten past cuddling really, im a little intimidated to kiss her even tho i know she kissed my friend when she dated him as a rebound. i was cuddling with her and i kissed the back of her neck a little bit but thats about it..is it too early for me to be considering kissing her on the lips? i dont think so...anyways what should i do, i was hanging out with her last night , now i wish i was talking to her or hanging out with her but unfortuanitly im typing this to you guys on my computer ;) any info that you feel would help me is appreciated...

Be a man! Kiss her on the lips and anywhere else you can until she tells you to stop. Be romantic, don't call her too often, but don't expect her to call you. She is a lady and you should be doing the pursuing.

Go for it!