Does my bestfriend(girl) love me?

To whom it may concern.

I had this friend(girl) of mine, we're close friends

She's always teases me,calling me names.

we're so close to each other,

She's sitting next to me in class.

She's always hugging me,putting her head in my shoulder.

She is always staring at me.laughing at my corny jokes.

is this a sign that she love me?

because i love her very much.

LucreziaBorgia

There's no way to know until you let her know how you feel about her, and see her reaction to that. Unfortunately, you run a huge risk doing that - if she sees you only as a 'friend guy' then your friendship will likely be strained, if not end altogether.

IMUSTBEAFOOL

[FONT=Arial Narrow] In a perfect world, one we've never known, we would never need to face these kinds of troubles[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Right now Christine you are trying to find your way through life. And because we are a product of evolution, we evolve in specific ways that are unique to us. [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Sometimes we all feel a need to change, and to do that we have to rearrange, and move on to something new. You probably feel that your dreams are fallin' apart, but they are not, you are just finding a way to make a brand new start. Its like you're almost afraid to be true to yourself, so now don't, don't be afraid of yourself. Once you get past the pain, you'll learn to find your love again - So keep your heart open cause love will find a way to bring you back to where you know you were.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Since you left me, each night I stare into the stars I wonder where you are. I wonder did she [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]think that maybe if she said goodbye to me she'll understand the reason why you have to go thru all this. But you are not alone, I am with you and our[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow] love will find a way to survive. I know that our love effects everything around us, and right now you are mourning for a lost loved one while falling out of love but you and I are [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]smart people, we can work together. You and I are passionate people, we will figure out how to heal you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]All you are doing is [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]trying to find yourselves, and I stand by your side so the struggle will be easier. [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Before you realize it your life will change in a [COLOR=windowtext][FONT=Times New Roman]major[/FONT][/COLOR] way, and I can’t wait to see the new you. Youwill be able to inspire others by being able to keep our souls connected thru all of these[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow] calamities we have weathered and yes there will be challenges that need to be met, but the one constant amid this churning cavalcade of change is our enduring love. I understand that when you felt the person you loved died, you sank into this state, this depression, and didn't want to do anything to repair the relationship but you and I are surviours, we've both been in other failed relationships, and we know that every one is different and that whatever it takes to make this one work, we can do it. We have already created our own expression between us and it makes sense to us - I think it's clear we were truly meant for each other. So, Christine, [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I would be honored if you would trust me in helping you find your way home. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]When you're down in troubles

And you need some [COLOR=windowtext]love[/COLOR] and care

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon i [COLOR=windowtext]will[/COLOR] be there[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running to see you again

Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you got to do is call

And I'll be there

Yes I will

You've got a friend

If the sky above you

Grows dark and full of clouds

And that old north wind begins to blow

Keep your [COLOR=windowtext]head[/COLOR] together

And call my name out loud

Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend

When people can be so cold

They'll hurt you and desert you

And take your soul if you let them

Oh, but don't you let them

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there

You've got a friend[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Watching a new [COLOR=windowtext]love[/COLOR] grow

from old love's embers

Yesterday's gone but today remembers

Doesn't it seem to come down the same for everyone

Only love is real

Everything else illusion

Adding to the confusion of the way we connive

At being alive

Tracing a line till we can define

The thing that allows us to feel

Only love is real

Childhood dreams like [COLOR=windowtext]muddy waters[/COLOR]

Flowing through me to my son and daughters

Everything I ever thought is confirmed as truth to me

Even as I see the way that I want to go now

Still I had wished I had known what I know now

Maybe I could have spared you

Giving your youth to me

Only love is real

Everything else illusion

Adding to the confusion of the way we connive

At being alive

Tracing a line till we can define

The thing that allows us to feel

Only love is real[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No I won't give in

Keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Just stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say

Nothing you could do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So keep holding on

So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late, this could all disappear

Before [COLOR=windowtext]the doors[/COLOR] close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side I [COLOR=windowtext]will[/COLOR] fight and defend

I'll fight and defend

Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on

Just stay strong

Nothing you could do

So keep holding on

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe

Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny

Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly

Keep holding on

Just stay strong

Nothing you could do

So keep holding on

Keep holding on

Keep holding on

Nothing you could do

So keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't hold yourself like that

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]cause You'll hurt your knees

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]well I kissed your mouth, and back

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]But that's all I need

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't build your world around

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Volcanoes melt you down

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]And What I am to you is not real

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I am to you, you do not need

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I am to you is not what you mean to me

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You give me miles and miles of mountains

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]And I'll ask for the sea

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't throw yourself like that

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]In front of me

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I kissed your mouth, your back

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Is that all you need?

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't drag my [COLOR=windowtext][FONT=Arial Narrow]love[/FONT][/COLOR] around

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Volcanoes melt me down

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I am to you is not real

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I am to you, you do not need

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I am to you is not what you mean to me

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You give me miles and miles of mountains

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]And I'll ask

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]What I give to you is just what I'm going through

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]This is nothing new, no, no just another phase of finding

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]what I really need is what makes me bleed

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]But like a new disease, Lord, she's still too young to treat

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Volcanoes melt you down

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]She's still too young +what iam to you+you do not need+is not real

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I kissed your mouth

[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You do not need me[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]No one ever said that[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love was gonna be easy[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gotta take the ups and downs[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]The in-betweens[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]If you take this journey[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gotta give yourself completely[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Never let nobody ever step on our dreams[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You better stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Listen to these words that I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You better stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't you throw this good thing away, no no[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Put your trust in me, and I'll make you see, yeah[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]No the rain won't last forever[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Find a way to make it better[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Long as we can stand together[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gonna make a new tomorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Say goodbye to tears and sorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Better listen when I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Somebody tried to tell me[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love don't last forever[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Said it only happens in your wildest dreams[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]After all is said and done[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]We're still here together[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Never listened to the lies and jealousy[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You better stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't you let them turn you around[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You better stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Hang onto this love that we've found[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Nothing that they say, can stand in our way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Yeah, ohh[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]No the rain won't last forever[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Find a way to make it better[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Long as we can stand together[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gonna make a new tomorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Say goodbye to tears and sorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Better listen when I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I want you, I need you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You know that I believe you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]We got it, you know it[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]So if it's real just show it baby[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I want you (I want you), I need you (I need you)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You know that I believe you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]We got it (we got it), you know it[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]So if it's real just show it baby[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Listen to these words that I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You better stop...[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Don't you throw this good thing away, no[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Put your trust in me, and I'll make you see[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Yeah yeah, ohh ooh[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]No the rain won't last forever[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Find a way to make it better[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Long as we can stand together[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gonna make a new tomorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Say goodbye to tears and sorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow](Say goodbye now)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Better listen when I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]No the rain won't last forever[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Find a way to make it better[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Long as we can stand together[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way, yeah yeah ohh[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gonna make a new tomorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Say goodbye to tears and sorrow[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow](Say goodbye to the tears and sorrow)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Better listen when I say[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Love will find a way[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I want you , I need you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You know that I believe you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]We got it (we got it), you know it (you know it)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]So if it's real just show it baby[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow](Real just show it)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]I want you (I want you), I need you (I need you)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]You know that I believe you[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow](You know that I believe you)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]We got it (we got it), you know it (you know it)[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]So if it's real just show it baby[/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow](Just show it, yeah, ohh ohh...)[/FONT]

MexicanBillBacker
To whom it may concern.

I had this friend(girl) of mine, we're close friends

She's always teases me,calling me names.

we're so close to each other,

She's sitting next to me in class.

She's always hugging me,putting her head in my shoulder.

She is always staring at me.laughing at my corny jokes.

is this a sign that she love me?

because i love her very much.

You just got punked

You gotta distance your self from her don't act like she's the only one in the world. Meet other girls and she'll come running to you

Otherwise you are dead in the water

She'll find out, end your friendship and you'll be miserable for ages