mixed behavior from friend

It's weird anyhow but ill say it.

A week ago my friend mentioned how she hasnt seen me in a year and asked when we're goign to get together again - the outting a yr ago was with me, her and our friends. she told me she was available any day after a certain hour.

I called her up yesterday to try to set something up, she was biking with her bro and asked if I had a bike...she said we should bike together if i did.

She said she'd call me back when she got home from biking, she never did (doesnt matter I went to bed early).

I called her up this morning to try to set something up to hangout tonight. And she asked If I had called up our other friends to come out also. I had not cause I dont have their #'s (she does) plus she gets along with them better than i do, and I thought it would be nice for just us 2 to hang out - which is what I thought she wanted too. she said she'd call me back after getting in touch with them, which i doubt she will.

I dont know, doesnt seem like she's being much of a friend (or anything more than a friend), if its what she's after.