My Dream of a Dream

basscatcher

I dream of a love that is kind, caring and understanding.

Of a love who is concerned and sensitive.

Who is generous with his attention.

Who loves romance and soft touches.

Who is comfortable and mates with gentle gazes from one another's eyes.

I dream of a love whose heart is given fully to me.

Who speaks words of love and dreams.

Who can go with his feelings when the feeling is mutual.

One who can hold me close in public view without embarrass.

Who can hammer the hardness in my heart to dust.

And add the dew to soften my soul.

A dream of a dream.

To teach me how to love, a love like a love I've never loved before.

I dream of a love to grow in the eyes of the almighty one, together under the soft stars of the night, lit by the mellow light of the moon.

Who could fill this dream of my dream?

I want to feel the warm softness of a tear flowing from my eyes with such happiness it could only be because of love.

Then he gentely wipes it away with a soft stroke of a finger, a gentle smile on his lips and a sparkle of kindness in his eyes.

Where is this man of my dream?

The dream of my dream.

Softness, Kindness, Gentleness, Peace, Joy, Happiness, A touch, A smile, Closeness, Sensitivity, Concern, Playfulness, Innocence.

Like the sweet sound of a flute and the romance of a sax..

The deepness of a tuba that is the dream of love.

The looks, the touches, the sounds, the smells, the visions, the dream that is of love.

The softness of a rose petal like the lips of a lover.

The smells of love.

A gaze, a gentle touch, a smile, soft kisses.

Words from the heart, where is this dream of my dream?

Will he choose to be?

Will he ever be?

Does he exist?

Where is love in my dream of A dream?

What is a dream?

(I wrote this a few months after I left my XH when I was soul searching for what I wanted. I have hidden this from most people and only those whom I am really close too and very few men whom I really thought I had this with have read this. I think it is time to share it. It has brought tears to some of those who have read it including men. Please enjoy and don't steal my words but you can borrow (not for profit) them for your own for they are mine from my heart and soul. I know there are many in this world who feel as I do.

:) Padameckla)

Everything you decribed it what I tried to be for a lot of girls, for a long time.

In the end I just kept getting taken advantage of, walked all over and cheated on.

That's probably when I became such an *******.

I'd like to find a girl worthy of treating as explained. Then again, I guess that's why they call it "Dreaming".

Oh well, it's all good mmkay.

You might find your dream in the pages of a romance book but life tends to change the dreams of people and makes them cynical and jaded. Maybe if we go back to a time before life changed our dreams and experience made us pessimistic.:(

It is a nice dream though.:)