how do i stop my wife from taking my son and moving out?

MY wife is planning on moving out into an apartment with our 3 year old son and has no job. how can i stop her from doing this? I do not want to lose my son and i would rather not lose her also.

I read your earlier post. My only piece of advice is for you to GET A LAWYER now. Here in Illinois, there's this lawyer named Jeffrey Levin who specializes in father's rights.

Try this website http://www.dadsrights.com/

I don't think you can convince your wife to stay, but she has NO RIGHT to take your son.

kinipela321

is there another post?? Yes, get a lawyer, no doubt! There is NO WAY she or anyone can support any child, no matter the age, w/o a job. Obviously, there is something major going on, but no one can tell w/o reading the other post.

LAWYER!!! Don't hesitate!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best..

Mr baseball

Get a lawyer! There are some states that will make both of you go to counselling before a divorce can become final. She will be in front of pro and they could see on their own that she may not be all there. They will also look at the most stable house for the child. I also think you need to protect your money. My friends wife moved out and took 10 grand with her. In my state we have "Az fathers rights for custody" I went to a few meetings and learned I had more rights than I thought.