Will I get another chance with my special girl?

I was just wondering if anyone has been through a similar situation or not....and if anyone thinks I might have a chance with my ex-girlfriend or not.

We went out for 3 years. It wasn't all good, there was some bad. some of it her fault, some of it mine. We broke up, got back together, broke up, then she decided she couldn't trust me, and left. We were living together.

She moved back home with her parents. But she couldn't stay. She met some guy, and after 2 months, moved in with him.

Now (after 5 months) she talks to me like she wants us to be friends, and maybe get back together. She just says her situation now is comfortable, but being with me is taking a risk for her. But she would rather be with me.

Now I'm not going to let just any woman walk on me like that. But I turly love this girl. I feel so bad for what happened to us, still. And I understand why she couldn't stay at her parents. I asked her why she didn't get a roommate of the same sex, and she said it just sort of happened this way, and that she liked this guy, but now she realizes that she doesn't want to be with him.

I am not sure if she wants to get back together or not. Should I just play it cool, and see what happens, or should I pursue this, and ask her to leave him and come back to me?

Help I don't know what to do!!!

I'd say tell her that when she is ready to come back to you she can and leave it there. If she really decides to come back and you are really willing to take her back after this other guy, then do it.