Girlfriend Sycology

Kev. the sad

Look my girl friend just broke up with me. She Said I don't want to have a relationship I just want to be friends. Then at the end of seventh period she says are you mad. Since I didn't want to tell her the truth I said I was really sleepy and she said "WHAT!". So after a wile I started thinking that she might be trying some sort of sycology thing(She seems like the type to do that).

So what do you think? Do you have any tips?

I would think she just didn't want you to be mad at her breaking up with you. She wants to stay friends. It's up to you if you feel the same way.

You may be mad now....but since it sounds like you are in High School....I bet you'll move on and find another girl within a short period of time. Ahhhh....young love. These are the BEST days of your life!!! Enjoy them!

Originally posted by Kev. the sad

Look my girl friend just broke up with me. She Said I don't want to have a relationship I just want to be friends. Then at the end of seventh period she says are you mad. Since I didn't want to tell her the truth I said I was really sleepy and she said "WHAT!". So after a wile I started thinking that she might be trying some sort of sycology thing(She seems like the type to do that).

I am actually only in middle scholl:)

Oh middle school, I'm sorry I hated middle school.

This girl probably just wanted to see if you cared about her so she wanted you to be sad or mad about it and when you told her you were sleepy... well that probably made her feel as though what she did was really dumb...

So don't be sad I promise that there will be plenty of other girls since most people don't really start dating until high school or even college, so you are one of the lucky ones.

It will hurt for a little while but you'll get over it this girl sounds fickle and shallow and probably just wanted to see how much she could mess with your emotions....

GOOD LUCK you will get over her, and you will find someone else

thanks a lot innocent, really:).If you look I spelled school wrong, I was in a hury. She really isn't shallow. How can I get her back with me.?

Theres been this class idiot thats been hitting on her before and after break up. Do you think there is any connetion(any body especially "innocent")?

I am not sure, and the only people who would know would be your ex and this guy. They are probably just flirting, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't know how you would get her back, it all depends on this girl. If she truely cares about you like you do her then she will eventually someway somehow try to get back with you, no offense but she did break up with you, and I really think that you should move on... I know it is hard though, I've been there too....

Just think of all the cute girls at your school, and pay attention to the way they talk to you, or if they run up and hug you or get really excited when they see you, those are the girls that MAY like you. It is hard to notice though, alot easier for other people to see.

I don't know what else to say anything in specific you need? Just ask and I will try my best to answer. :D

Well, it's possible that she's trying to pull some PSYCHOLOGY on you. But, dude, you are just in middle school? Why even worry about it. At that age, girls come and go. You can't expect to stay together for more than a few weeks anyways. Just move on.....don't worry about it.