Urgent Request for

...Advice. OK I figured if I put a request out there and everyone skilled here, male and female, were kind of enough to put their minds together they could come up with a foolproof plan for me.

I'm requesting a foolproof and detailed plan to for getting intimate with the hottest girl possible in the next 24 hours :bunny:. Well I'll give it up till at least through the weekend for it to actually happen, but I wanted to put a resonable time frame to it. I'm open to various plans, but it would have to exclude highering a pro (I know about that, and I don't want to do it), but I'm not oppossed to any hotties that might want to fill the role on here :laugh:, and it should be a scenario of the best plan from meeting a girl at say a bar to taking her home that night. I'm not just interested in sex! I'm intrested hooking up with a hot girl and then a realtionship will develop also. So it's NOT just about sex. I can't wait to get some solid advice and I especially can't wait until after following the plan I get the hottie home :bunny:.

• Author

Well I hope I get some good ideas. This site is overwhelming with all the different advice, so i was hoping to get some specific advice on my goal.

Quiksilver ca

Twenty four hours?

That timeframe is too short to have reasonable chances of success.

Make it ONE WEEK, and it gets a heck of a lot more interesting and likely that you'll find a girl of your wildest dreams.

--

Step 1: Decide exactly what you want... A girl? Great start! The party type or the quiet type? Tall or short? skinny, curvy, or athletic? Age group? 18-24? 25-34? 35-44?

Once you've answered these questions, we can decide where you should start looking. For instance, if you're looking for a 21 year old party girl, your best bet is bars, clubs, and lounges.

If you're looking for the quiet type, your best bet is at the gym, in the library, the coffee shop, or large book stores.

Once you know where to go, now you need to know how to look.

----

Step 1: What you are looking for(criteria)

Step 2: Where to go(best location to meet your criteria)

Step 3: How to appear(dress, hair, style, shaved/unshaved)

Step 4: What to do(have to approach, direct or indirect)

Step 5: What to say(tailored to the type of girl you are meeting, does she fit your criteria, is she attracted to you)

Step 6: How to escalate (is she fast paced or does she want to take it slow?)

Step 7: How to maintain a relationship(understanding your girl, her emotions, and yours. Then how to best deal with both of your wants/needs(strictly sexual? sexual then relationship? relationship then sexual?)

I answered a little bit, I'll let others fill in the rest, but that is pretty much it.

Edited by Quiksilver ca
  • Author
Twenty four hours?

That timeframe is too short to have reasonable chances of success.

Make it ONE WEEK, and it gets a heck of a lot more interesting and likely that you'll find a girl of your wildest dreams.

--

Step 1: Decide exactly what you want... A girl? Great start! The party type or the quiet type? Tall or short? skinny, curvy, or athletic? Age group? 18-24? 25-34? 35-44?

Once you've answered these questions, we can decide where you should start looking. For instance, if you're looking for a 21 year old party girl, your best bet is bars, clubs, and lounges.

If you're looking for the quiet type, your best bet is at the gym, in the library, the coffee shop, or large book stores.

Once you know where to go, now you need to know how to look.

----

Step 1: What you are looking for(criteria)

Step 2: Where to go(best location to meet your criteria)

Step 3: How to appear(dress, hair, style, shaved/unshaved)

Step 4: What to do(have to approach, direct or indirect)

Step 5: What to say(tailored to the type of girl you are meeting, does she fit your criteria, is she attracted to you)

Step 6: How to escalate (is she fast paced or does she want to take it slow?)

Step 7: How to maintain a relationship(understanding your girl, her emotions, and yours. Then how to best deal with both of your wants/needs(strictly sexual? sexual then relationship? relationship then sexual?)

I answered a little bit, I'll let others fill in the rest, but that is pretty much it.

OK this is exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it like I said through the weekend once I get a good plan. So that we can start at step 3 or 4 above, I'm looking for a 21 and up girl to take home from the bar. It's not just about sex. As far as step wardrobe, I think my dress fashion is OK. So I need heavy focus for the plan on steps 4, 5,and 6. I assume step 6 is the part where I'm about to get lucky. That's the whole point and the fun part I'm looking forward to :bunny:.

• Author
What do you mean when you say "escalate?"

I think it meant get sexual from reading the context. I guess it's a nice way of putting it. I should use that term it shouldn't be offensive to women :rolleyes:.

Dagger Kockburn
No offense, but if you have to ask, it's probably hopeless.

Just asking for a little clarification for those that might not be aware. But thanks for the help Johan! You're the man!

Citizen Erased

Oh sweetie it is just not going to happen. You are looking for sex with a hot girl in the next 24 hours, yet you also want a relationship with her?

HINT: If she is going to sleep with you in the few hours after you have met her, I would have to say she is not looking for a relationship ;)

But I doubt that would bother you that much, so you go get yours hon. :p

• Author
No offense, but if you have to ask, it's probably hopeless.

So you're either born getting hot girls or if not it's hopeless? Wow, that's an optimistic way of looking at it. If that's the case then what's the point of this forum :confused:? There's got to be a solution for any question or at least a partial solution. And if I can't get the solution here, where can I get it then?

Just asking for a little clarification for those that might not be aware. But thanks for the help Johan! You're the man!

I was actually responding to the original poster. And no, you're the man! ;)

• Author
Oh sweetie it is just not going to happen. You are looking for sex with a hot girl in the next 24 hours, yet you also want a relationship with her?

I like it when you call me sweetie :laugh:. Well I said I'd give it a through the weekend, and I'll go out every night to implement the plan. Heck I'll give it even a few weks or a month if I see near progress. I mean if something going to happen it's going to happen in a timely manner right? I was saying I don't want just sex but if there's no relationship but just sex I'll take that.

HINT: If she is going to sleep with you in the few hours after you have
met her, I would have to say she is not looking for a relationship ;)

OK but I'll take my chances and if no relationship happens that's fine too. This brings up the question how many meetings do I need before she'll have sex AND want a relationship but WITHOUT it becoming friends only? I've had that problem before. Is it 2 meeting 3 meetings, I know it has to be somewhere between one meeting and before getting enganged :laugh:.

That's my plan. You didn't really give much advice on a plan for steps 4-6 that the other psoter set up for me. I'll let it slide though since you called me sweetie lol.

Quiksilver ca

I'll add another log on the fire, lets hope your steak fully cooks...

Step 4: Direct or Indirect

Despite what people may think, deciding whether to ask a girl out directly and be open about your sexual interest or be indirect and get to know her first, the only thing you need to know to make this decision is CONTEXT. The rest is up to fate and your eye for what girl to approach.

By context, I mean a) Is she in a quiet setting with people listening?

b) Is she in a noisy environment where the music is cranked up and endorphins(and alcohol) are flowing(think party/club/bar).

If it's a quiet environment where people can overhear your conversation, or if there are other people around, it would be best to not put her on the line as far as a sexual encounter goes. Girls and women alike are terrified of feeling like a slut, like a piece of meat. This isn't saying they don't want to be manhandled or to feel like a woman, but society is set up so a 'slut' who gives it away too quickly, is bad and thus an outcast.

She must curb her sexual interest(just as men have sexual thoughts) because of society. Thus you must be in private or a very loud environment where her friends cannot overhear.

Step 5:

A direct approach might start something like this:

Man: "Hey, whats your name?"

Woman: "<name>, yours?"

Man: "<name>... I think you're pretty cute"

Woman "<blushes>, haha thanks!"

Etc Etc Etc, sexual interest is conveyed immediately, and if both parties click, the deal is sealed and you can go to either of your houses to do the deed.

-------

Indirect = Getting to know them first, whether genuine or manipulative.

This is the trap that most PUAs fall into and why women don't generally appreciate the 'player'. They would prefer a guy to be genuine, and a player who is only out to have sex should take the direct approach. Sadly some of us are too scared to use direct approaching, so we opt for indirect instead. Players will tune out here and follow their scripted bull**** until they 'know' the girl.

Genuine guys can use this method if they are interested in getting to know the girl first.

Start a topical conversation, a very boring example would be "The weather's been odd lately, eh?"

Very boring, no emotional clicking.

Start a conversation that asks her opinion on something "Do these shoes make me look fat??!"

Another example, slightly better.

Be interested in HER, and be interesting YOURSELF.

If you actually think she's kind of cool, continue.

Get to know her, this part is called DOES SHE FIT MY CRITERIA. Is she sexy? Does she give you good eye contact? Is she intelligent? Funny? Can she crack a joke under pressure? Does she have cats?

All questions you should be finding the answer to, whether verbally or subliminally.

So, you've found a girl that fits your criteria, now what?

Take it to an emotional level. Really REALLY find out who she is... Be interested.

Again, if you like what you see, continue.

Once you find a girl that fits your criteria, its time to ESCALATE.

Step 6:

This means it's time to broadcast YOUR emotional/sexual interest in her. Don't be afraid of touching her in this stage. Don't worry, she doesn't have cooties anymore! Tell her a little about yourself, open up a bit. Show her you're more than just a conversation robot, body language is key here. Eye contact an even larger key! You are trying to convey your sexual interest, which must happen to form a trusting relationship(she wont trust you if you don't want sex. period.).

If she's interested in you, you WILL know. Girls have that 'way' of telling you without words.

When the interaction has come to a high point, it's time to cut it off. Leave both parties wanting more of each other. Ask her for her digits, see if she's doing anything that night, even ask what she's doing right now.

In that part you have:

A. Found a worthy girl

B. Gotten to know a little about Worthy girl

C. Shared a little about yourself to Worthy girl

D. Expressed interest/sexuality to Worthy girl

E. Expressed a desire to talk to/meet Worthy girl again.

With the direct way, skip C, D.

And as with any woman, make sure she doesn't have too many cats.

Edited by Quiksilver ca

HINT: If she is going to sleep with you in the few hours after you have met her, I would have to say she is not looking for a relationship ;)

I've had plenty of relationships where I had sex soon after meeting them. Am I supposed to think women who do that are sluts? Is that what you think?

• Author
I'll add another log on the fire, lets hope your steak fully cooks...

Step 4: Direct or Indirect

Despite what people may think, deciding whether to ask a girl out directly and be open about your sexual interest or be indirect and get to know her first, the only thing you need to know to make this decision is CONTEXT. The rest is up to fate and your eye for what girl to approach.

By context, I mean a) Is she in a quiet setting with people listening?

b) Is she in a noisy environment where the music is cranked up and endorphins(and alcohol) are flowing(think party/club/bar).

If it's a quiet environment where people can overhear your conversation, or if there are other people around, it would be best to not put her on the line as far as a sexual encounter goes. Girls and women alike are terrified of feeling like a slut, like a piece of meat. This isn't saying they don't want to be manhandled or to feel like a woman, but society is set up so a 'slut' who gives it away too quickly, is bad and thus an outcast.

She must curb her sexual interest(just as men have sexual thoughts) because of society. Thus you must be in private or a very loud environment where her friends cannot overhear.

I guess this makes sense. If I can get her away from her friends and other people she might be more herself and get freaky:laugh:. Last time I was at the bar this weekend a hot girl came up to me and her ugly female friend dragged her away. If it weren't for the other girl I probably would've got somewhere.

Step 5:

A direct approach might start something like this:

Man: "Hey, whats your name?"

Woman: "<name>, yours?"

Man: "<name>... I think you're pretty cute"

Woman "<blushes>, haha thanks!"

Etc Etc Etc, sexual interest is conveyed immediately, and if both parties click, the deal is sealed and you can go to either of your houses to do the deed.

This seems pretty simple and sort of how I would normally go about it. But then it seems like it only works if the girl thinks I'm good looking. If not and she's younger she might make me feel like I'm act like a perv or something.

-------

Indirect = Getting to know them first, whether genuine or manipulative.

This is the trap that most PUAs fall into and why women don't generally appreciate the 'player'. They would prefer a guy to be genuine, and a player who is only out to have sex should take the direct approach. Sadly some of us are too scared to use direct approaching, so we opt for indirect instead. Players will tune out here and follow their scripted bull**** until they 'know' the girl.

You mean PUA players under awareness or something. I think I've heard that term before awhile back, I forget.

Genuine guys can use this method if they are interested in getting to know the girl first.

Ok I'm genuine I don't want just sex.

Start a topical conversation, a very boring example would be "The weather's been odd lately, eh?"

Very boring, no emotional clicking.

Start a conversation that asks her opinion on something "Do these shoes make me look fat??!"

Another example, slightly better.

Be interested in HER, and be interesting YOURSELF.

If you actually think she's kind of cool, continue.

Get to know her, this part is called DOES SHE FIT MY CRITERIA. Is she sexy? Does she give you good eye contact? Is she intelligent? Funny? Can she crack a joke under pressure? Does she have cats?

OK you're just being friendly and intrested but not too direct as you say. This makes sense and I've done this a lot too. I guess it's kind of tricky having conversations like that in a bar, but you can do something similar. It's just the women sem kind of difficult there and there's lots of other guys. I guess this go back to what you said about irls acting more difficult in public.

All questions you should be finding the answer to, whether verbally or subliminally.

So, you've found a girl that fits your criteria, now what?

Take it to an emotional level. Really REALLY find out who she is... Be interested.

Again, if you like what you see, continue.

Once you find a girl that fits your criteria, its time to ESCALATE.

I think I get your point. If she shows signs of interest then I can be more direct and lead it to be more emotional, intimate and even sexual. This is kind of tricky seeeing the signs and doing it at the right time. I ieither don't always see them, don't get them, or don't act on them probably enough.

Step 6:

This means it's time to broadcast YOUR emotional/sexual interest in her. Don't be afraid of touching her in this stage. Don't worry, she doesn't have cooties anymore! Tell her a little about yourself, open up a bit. Show her you're more than just a conversation robot, body language is key here. Eye contact an even larger key! You are trying to convey your sexual interest, which must happen to form a trusting relationship(she wont trust you if you don't want sex. period.).

If she's interested in you, you WILL know. Girls have that 'way' of telling you without words.

When the interaction has come to a high point, it's time to cut it off. Leave both parties wanting more of each other. Ask her for her digits, see if she's doing anything that night, even ask what she's doing right now.

In that part you have:

A. Found a worthy girl

B. Gotten to know a little about Worthy girl

C. Shared a little about yourself to Worthy girl

D. Expressed interest/sexuality to Worthy girl

E. Expressed a desire to talk to/meet Worthy girl again.

With the direct way, skip C, D.

And as with any woman, make sure she doesn't have too many cats.

OK I can see what you're saying at this point I need to suggest either leaving or getting together again in the future. I don't have anything against getting numbers I've gotten them before from the bar but they usually don't seem to pan out. That's why I wanted to focus on going home with a hot girl the same night :bunny:.

• Author
I've had plenty of relationships where I had sex soon after meeting them. Am I supposed to think women who do that are sluts? Is that what you think?

You should tell me how they happened if you idn't mind . That would probably help me do it too.

Citizen Erased

Only if they do it often ;):p

Why the name Towelie? I am quite curious as to how you decided on that.

Citizen Erased
I'm guessin it's the South Park reference darlin, whats your guess?

I didn't even think of that! I wonder if he will start trying to convince us to get high :laugh:

Quiksilver ca

Hey that aint such a bad idea... I'm writing a paper that's due in about 8 hours. haven't had a good hit in ages, might light one up later

you still havent told me why you're enthralled with his name ;)

• Author

Hey now this thread is suppose to be all about me:cool:. You're still all my thunder darlin_coco :laugh:.