Meeting boys in bars

Betty

Okay, so what is your take on going out with some one you meet at a bar. I am sooooooo sketched out by any guy I meet a bar, but I met someone Saturday night that seemed really cool and he called me last night, which is always a good sign. Anyone meet the signifigant other in a bar? Or have a really bad story for me? Or Am i just a paranoid freak?

I've met some pretty nice people in bars. As a matter of fact, some very great people can become mediocre quite fast after a few drinks...and then sober back into greatness a few hours later. Winston Churchill was one of those types.

Meeting people in bars is OK...but waiting for them to sober up before you make serious decisions about them is important as well.

You really can't generalize about things like this. I've met some really weird people at religious events and some very kind ones at clubs.

I think if you met boys in bars they'd be in the process of getting arrested. Most states require males to be men before they can partake of alcoholic beverages.

You couldn't have said it better, Tony. I frequent bars, clubs...usually 1-3 times a week. While I realize alot of people frequent these places out of "needs," (ie, disfunctional reasons....) there are alot of nice, healthy people there. God knows Paulie is always up for a good time!!

I hate to see people limit themselves to a particular location, genre, setting, social class, etc; when if they would just be themselves (I'll post more on this soon) they'd espouse the unbelieveable attractiveness that is so intrinsically THEIRS.